BiBottomBoy

Duke University Fuck List

Man, if you ever needed any more reasons to stay away from pussy this has got to be it.

A girl who just graduated from Duke put together a fucking powerpoint presentation, complete with names and photos of every dude she fucked while she was a student. She rates them by dick size and performance and Jezebel and Deadspin fucking published the thing.

It got over 600,000 hits on Jezebel and over 460,000 hits on Deadspin, meaning that over a million people have read it. Can you imagine if you were one of the dudes she accused of having micro penis?

Jezebel blacked out the names but left the pictures of the dudes and the descriptions of what sports they played for and their positions on the team, making it really easy for anyone to figure out who they were.

Deadspin (owned by the same company that owns Jezebel) actually published the names.

Can you imagine the fucking lawsuit potential here? I'm not sure who is liable, Gawker Media or the girl, Karen Owen, but shit, someone is gonna end up in court.

For Oz's sake, I'm going to only give you the link to the Jezebel article which doesn't have the names included. If you really want the names I'm sure you can find it on Deadspin (or really, simply Google "Karen Owen Duke.")

http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-fuck-list-goes-viral-gallery?skyline=true&s=i

Even if it was just your college years?

That said, I find it weird that on Deadspin they are calling her a "slut."

She did 13 guys over a four year period. That works out to an average of three dudes a year.

Most girls and gay guys I knew in college did a lot more than three a year.

Hell, I had some weekends with more than three - if you count action in the local gay bar's "dark room."