Guest Matrix

Entenmann's Pop'ems

So right before the check out counter tonight, I was hit in the face with Entenmann's POP'ems rich frosted holes, chocolate covered "holes" less the donut.

They taste and chew like waxed marbles, but not necessarily, like a tasty hole, say from, oh I don't know, someone like Ralph Woods.

I'm conflicted If I should continue eating these treats because I like the flavor or just throw them away.

I don't want to be fat in the event someone hot takes an interest in me.

Suggestions?

May I share a review here about how I was lured to - then tempted by the holes themselves by the packaging, then further enticed by how they looked so wanting of my mouth surrounded by so many of them looking so excited and further calling my name by reminding me of how in need I was of them?

Just wondering. $3.99 ain't a lot but still. I don't even want to kick them out of bed tomorrow. And there's still many of them still just looking at me.

Recycle or regular trash?

I just don't know and I want to do the right thing for the environment.

• Members

Why not take a look at what's in the little suckers and then decide?

Frosted PoP'ems Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid], Water, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Nonfat Milk, Glycerin, Egg Yolk Powder, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Soy Flour, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup Solids, Pregelatinized Wheat Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Wheat Germ, Beta Carotene (Color), Nutmeg Oil, Agar, Carob Bean Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Caramel Color.

They may be brown, but there's not a speck of chocolate to be found.

(Probably true for Ralph Woods' butt hole as well, but I'll bet it's all natural flavor and mighty sweet too. rolleyes.gif)

Guest Matrix

Why not take a look at what's in the little suckers and then decide?

Frosted PoP'ems Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid], Water, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Nonfat Milk, Glycerin, Egg Yolk Powder, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Soy Flour, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup Solids, Pregelatinized Wheat Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Wheat Germ, Beta Carotene (Color), Nutmeg Oil, Agar, Carob Bean Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Caramel Color.

They may be brown, but there's not a speck of chocolate to be found.

(Probably true for Ralph Woods' butt hole as well, but I'll bet it's all natural flavor and mighty sweet too. rolleyes.gif)

I just threw the last eight or so away. I ate many, but not most by far. They were unsatisfying by the one and worse by the many. Somewhat like my posts! :D

• Members

I just threw the last eight or so away. I ate many, but not most by far. They were unsatisfying by the one and worse by the many. Somewhat like my posts! :D

You can pop 'em and poop them, but the best choice is to dump them. That's what I should have done with that bag of cheap licorice I just finished.

Xanthan Gum

Does any single processed food product today not contain that ingredient? The name itself inspires nausea.

Reminds, for no particular reason, of nearly tossing it in the grocery on account of noticing the moniker "processed cheese food spread."

Sometimes truth in labeling can just go too far.

4926674849_3cc17f9421_b.jpg