TotallyOz

Assistant attorney general blogs against gay student body president

• Members

Oz, maybe my gaydar needs a tune up, but doesn't this guy strike you as deep in denial? That asst. AG has a crush on the cute student body president, IMHO. A fuck is the ass is exactly what he wants. ;)

Looked to me like our boy Anderson was biting his tongue to keep from asking just that question. :lol:

Oz, maybe my gaydar needs a tune up, but doesn't this guy strike you as deep in denial? That asst. AG has a crush on the cute student body president, IMHO. A fuck is the ass is exactly what he wants. ;)

Looked to me like our boy Anderson was biting his tongue to keep from asking just that question. :lol:

That would be my best guess. Perhaps a scorned former boyfriend?

Guest FourAces

WTF? Os this guy for real? Does he really believe the load of garbage he is saying? How does he even get to such a position in the state government? I wish they were in the same studio and Anderson stood up and punched the fuck out of the guy :o And I'm a non violent hippie type :P

• Members

Michigan Assistant Attorney General Andrew Shirvell Takes 'Personal Leave,' Gay-Bashing Blog Closed

First Posted: 10- 1-10 11:46 AM | Updated: 10- 1-10 11:53 AM

Michigan Assistant Attorney General Andrew Shirvell, who gained notoriety this week for a bizarre interview with Anderson Cooper and his strange, homophobic internet vendetta against the University of Michigan's student assembly president, has taken a personal leave of absence from his position.

The Detroit News has more: (http://detroitnews.com/article/20101001/METRO/10010422/Assistant-AG-takes-leave-amid-gay-bashing-controversy)

Shirvell's decision to go on leave came a day after [Michigan Attorney General Mike] Cox told CNN he didn't intend to fire Shirvell, citing civil service rules that protect government employees from being "fired willy-nilly" for exercising their rights of free speech.

Shirvell's leave caps a scandal that became national news after the Michigan Daily student newspaper described Shirvell's blog in early September. The blog, which closed to the public Thursday, called Armstrong "a radical homosexual activist, racist, elitist and liar" who was "advancing a radical homosexual agenda."

The Michigan Daily reports that the university's public safety department effectively banned Shirvell from school grounds last month after numerous complaints.

A spokesman for Cox told the News that Shirvell "be the subject of a disciplinary hearing after he returns to work at an undetermined future date."

See original article at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/01/andrew-shirvell-takes-per_n_746874.html

Update on this awful person: Andrew Shirvell tormented then University of Michigan student Body president Christopher Armstrong. Shirvell was an assistant attorney general, and it cost him his job. Armstrong sued for $25,000 over the events in question. A jury just awarded him $4.5 million. Shirvell plans to appeal. He has nothing better to do since he's still unemployed.