Lucky

Dancing With Bristol

• Members

It's hard enough watching Sarah Palin, but watching her daughter dance may be harder. She is luckier than the Situation, who also cannot dance at all, because she has Mark, a really skilled dancer, to make her look better. The Situation cannot lead, as Mark can, so he loses some of the benefit of his teacher, whose name escapes me.

Why am I watching Dancing with the Stars? Well, truthfully, I only watch for Derek Hough. Boy, can he dance. But now, with Bristol and The Situation, well, you look to see who is going to fall down first.

But, Levi and the Situation, yes, I would watch. I would even watch Derek and The Situation.

The Situation....and he has us calling him that?!

Guest zipperzone

The show is called "Dancing With The Stars"

Can someone please explain to me what qualifies Bristol to be on the show?

Star????? I don't think so.

Pudgy slut maybe

And to see the adoring leather clad President wannabe grinning in the front row... is there ANYTHING they won't do for ratings?

Guest zipperzone

Why am I watching Dancing with the Stars? Well, truthfully, I only watch for Derek Hough. Boy, can he dance. But now, with Bristol and The Situation, well, you look to see who is going to fall down first.

But, Levi and the Situation, yes, I would watch. I would even watch Derek and The Situation.

The Situation....and he has us calling him that?!

The Situation DOES have a great ass, even better than Derek's. And I love his haircut. Michael Bolton is the real disappointment.

• Members

The show is called "Dancing With The Stars"

Can someone please explain to me what qualifies Bristol to be on the show?

Star????? I don't think so.

Pudgy slut maybe

And to see the adoring leather clad President wannabe grinning in the front row... is there ANYTHING they won't do for ratings?

It is called ratings (Advertisement Dollars), that is why any TV show exist. Your watching her, even if it is out of hate, enough said.

Why is she a "Pudgy slut"? Just because she got pregnant in High school by her high school sweetheart? Give me a break!!! Why do Gay people who are bashed so much by people that don't like us, so quick to bash others? Sometimes I think gays are the worlds biggest hypocrites. If you don't like her mom, big deal,don't vote for her if she runs for something, I won't vote for her either. But give the kid a break!!! At least the girl is making money to support her kid, doing much better than that high school dropout ex-bf of hers that left her high and dry more than once.

Guest zipperzone

It is called ratings (Advertisement Dollars), that is why any TV show exist. Your watching her, even if it is out of hate, enough said.

Why is she a "Pudgy slut"? Just because she got pregnant in High school by her high school sweetheart? Give me a break!!! Why do Gay people who are bashed so much by people that don't like us, so quick to bash others? Sometimes I think gays are the worlds biggest hypocrites. If you don't like her mom, big deal,don't vote for her if she runs for something, I won't vote for her either. But give the kid a break!!! At least the girl is making money to support her kid, doing much better than that high school dropout ex-bf of hers that left her high and dry more than once.

Pudgy because my eyes tell me so.

Slut because if your "mom" goes around thumping the bible while preaching abstinence and daughter gets preggers - well now I guess I could call her (a) careless, (B) stupid, © horny - but frankly, slut works for me just fine - especially when she sells picture rights of her offspring for $100,000. The whole family is one great big disaster but if you think otherwise, that's your prerogative.