Guest Matrix

HOO WE'RE YOU TODAY?

I sometimes feel as though, that after re-reading some of my posts on-line, here, there and else-where, that my personal expressions were less, or more, or equally stated as whom I really am. And then sometimes, OMFG, why was I even ever there. Or born. LOL.

There is a thread somewhere here entitled, and I can't now find it just because it's buried amongst the cock and ass image threads (lol), but where I was an asshole. Now before MsGuy says....."where's the difference?"...that's my point or better yet, my question:

How often do you feel that you respond, post or mis-represnt yourself when posting to forums 24/7? And conversely, How often do you feel that YOU respond, post or mis-represnt yourself when posting to forums 24/7? Was that just redundant? See what I mean?

Just curious. cause it really seems like it happens a lot. To some people.

• Members

There is a thread somewhere here entitled, and I can't now find it just because it's buried amongst the cock and ass image threads (lol), but where

:huh:

I cannot venture a guess as to what you have in mind but please recall that you asked for a post to be removed, um... last week I believe. I didn't understand that one either but I did understand your request and acceded.

It may or may not be the post to which you refer.

I cannot venture a guess as to what you have in mind but please recall that you asked for a post to be removed, um... last week I believe. I didn't understand that one either but I did understand your request and acceded.

Well, dear, I also mentioned botox, being an asshole and suggesting that we, as a planet were all in trouble.

Take your pick! Not that ANY pertain to you! I wouldn't even begin to be sooo bold as to suggest which one you are referring to! :P

Plus, I have too much respect to do so. And they don't really pertain to you and yes, I am editing this to clarify!

• Members

Well, dear, I also mentioned botox, being an asshole and suggesting that we, as a planet were all in trouble.

Take your pick! I wouldn't even begin to be sooo bold as to suggest which one you are referring to! :P

Plus, I have too much respect to do so.

Don't let me catch you editing a post...not to mention getting one deleted!

Take your pick! I wouldn't even begin to be sooo bold as to suggest which one you are referring to! :P

Plus, I have too much respect to do so it isn't what I'm really trying to say here.....