Guest Matrix

RALPH WOOD'S PENIS

No, you won't see Ralph Wood's really huge, hard, pre-cum dripping penis here as I am currently lobbying management here for a really big pre-cum dripping forum here to house such delights!

No, I'm just here to say that Ralph Wood's penis might be be-holding, it might be be-sucking, but it will never be be-fucking in my hole anytime soon! Ahaha.

Besides, Tampa Yankee who admits to being with, or alludes to being with...well, you'll need to find the thread for accuracy as to his, ahem, capacity - who else here has had, OR could have had such a huge piece and would be willing to share it here with such delight and enjoyment the day after? For us all?

NO! I won't show his cock here. Nor the washing machine that made me........well, never-mind. :o

NO I WONT SHARE IT HERE>>>BUT I"M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW! AND OMFG I'M .............Ha!

Guest lurkerspeaks

I too have seen Ralph's PEEEENUSSSSSSS onstage at Adonis in Montreal. It was several years ago.. He was kept so busy by regulars that I was unable to get his attention for a private dance. It is/was truly a thing of joy to behold.

Since then, I have seen him several times walking around the Village when I have visited Montreal. But alas, no more stripclub sightings of him.. Only video reminders..