TotallyOz

My New Toy - A Fast Scanner

OK. I am one who loves gadgets and I rarely fall head over heels in love with one. But, this Fujitsu scanner is simply amazing. I have been looking for a fast scanner that would scan multiple pages into PDF forum. I also wanted the scanner to do it from 2 sides of the paper. I found this scanner and read the reviews. I ordered it. It is the fastest scanner I have ever used. I am able to scan entire packets of paper in seconds. It is a speed demon. It scans 20 pages per minute at high resolution. However, I scanned over 400 pages of different documents in less than an hour. I was simply amazed.

I also bought a carrying case for this and it has an AC adapter so I'll be able to use it anywhere I travel.

If you are looking for a scanner that scans with speed, high resolution and doesn't get jammed easily, this is the one you need.

215Aa81lUXL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Fujitsu-ScanSnap-Instant-Sheet-Fed-Macintosh/dp/B001XWCQO2

• Members

Looks cool and compact! Does it also run OCR on the text so it's searchable?

I got an HP all-in-one a year or so ago at Costco, it's no speed demon but it can also scan from 2-sided to searchable PDF, think it was around $160 (sometimes goes on sale or they mail a coupon). Also a good printer, with 2-sided printing, CD/DVD printing, and a little tray for photo printing which it does an ok/good job at too.

It is damn cool what's out there now!