Guest FourAces

Lets Break The MER Record

Guest FourAces

I noticed the most online at the forums was 38 members at 9:41 on September 12th.

What do you guys think about picking a date and time and seeing if we can break the record. We can even begin a thread on that date and time and we each can "sign in."

I was looking at October 5th at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific) as a starting point.

Let me know if interested and what date and time works best for you.

This reminds me of FEMA throwing a lot of money at a problem and expecting it to get better. It never does.

The only way any forum anywhere takes off and becomes relevant and worth while is by having interesting posters sharing interesting topics with varying points of view to those topics. And yes, drama and controversy are always beneficial in the mix.

People also need to find the people who are posting worthy of engaging in and furthering a discussion.

The forums also need to be user friendly and well defined and thought out.

Throwing a bunch of spaghetti against the wall and seeing what sticks does not necessarily mean that your meal will be tasty and appetizing.

It's all a matter of balance as are most things in life.

• Members
I was looking at October 5th at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific) as a starting point.

Let me know if interested and what date and time works best for you.

I may be a little late, but will definitely check in when I get home. It's a nice idea, FourAces. smile.gif

TY and OZ, do you think the programmers could give us an Easter egg if we hit fifty?

If not, I'll see if I can get hold of one. rolleyes.gif

EasterHunk.jpg

• Members

TY and OZ, do you think the programmers could give us an Easter egg if we hit fifty?

If not, I'll see if I can get hold of one. rolleyes.gif

EasterHunk.jpg

Oz is in charge of the bunny rabbits but I doubt even he can get them to lay an egg. :huh:

So maybe it is best if you can pull an egg out of your bunny. :P Whoever thought of handball Easter Egg hunt. :o

Guest lurkerspeaks

Maybe we could get a good NAMBLA fight going...

I wasn't going to say anything, but it looks like it wouldnt take much for another meltdown..LOL

• Members

There was a time right around ten o'clock when the on-line number at the top of the page hit 63. I'm not sure where everybody was lurking or if they made it to this thread but, just in case, I've taken the liberty of hiding a couple of Easter eggs for the believers amongst us. rolleyes.gif

EasterBunnyHunkBelieve.jpg