Guest lurkerspeaks

Twinky Tuesdays

Guest lurkerspeaks

in an attempt to get SOME response today (it has been a really quiet day here on the forum), here are some late additions to twinkie tuesday

6a00d834535a9f69e200e54f3798b58834-640wi.jpg

Adonis10.jpg

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/col_pits0129/pic02.jpg

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/col_tatts0128/pic01.jpg

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/col_tatts0128/pic08.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

sorry about that.. They always come thru when I preview, but then after I post, they turn into red x's.. so there are the url's so you can see them on your own..

• Members

Wow, I've been pointing and clicking on different stuff for months trying get get past the X, but this is the 1st time I got it to work! :D Thanks for giving me the encouragement to try it again, Lurker! Now if I can only remember what I did to make it happen. :blink:

----

Oh, & just joking about the red x. ^_^ I get them too and have not the slightest notion of why they happen. Two pics, exactly the same as far as I can tell, one posts, the other's a red X. Another of those software mysteries I'll never understand.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Wow, I've been pointing and clicking on different stuff for months trying get get past the X, but this is the 1st time I got it to work! :D Thanks for giving me the encouragement to try it again, Lurker! Now if I can only remember what I did to make it happen. :blink:

I hate to rain on your parade, but I went back into the post and changed it so it showed URL's instead of the pics for the red x's..It had nothing to do with anything you did.. Sorry :unsure:

Guest zipperzone

I hate to rain on your parade, but I went back into the post and changed it so it showed URL's instead of the pics for the red x's..It had nothing to do with anything you did.. Sorry :unsure:

Sorry Lurker but that didn't help. When I click on them I get "Forbidden - you don't have permission to....... whatever

• Members

Shit and I thought I had done something clever. Pooh.

Sulk.jpg