Guest zipperzone

How to be the hit of the party

• Members

Wear the sexiest underwear I've seen in ages.

Nice underwear. Very nice underwear model. ;)

This really isn't appropriate for me though as my sexy underwear days are behind me... by decades actually, if ever. :( But then so is my hit-of-the-party days. :P

Nevertheless, I appreciate your bringing him and his to my attention. B)

• Members

How do all of you guys manage to come up with the right photo at the right time?

Try out the Google 'images' button, TY. The trick is in framing the right search term; the thinking of the folks tagging the pix doesn't always gee-haw with the way my own brain works. Be patient and persistant. The diff in impact between the right pic and and an almost right pic can make or break the post.

God, I love it as it enriches comments so much but freaky that you and lookin and others magically have these at your finger tips. Keep it up, all.

Credit Lookin with pioneering the art form. B) He was pulling it off beautifully even before goggle took most of the effort out of it.

----

Try it out yourself. It's become my favorite form for posting. [i try to limit brawling to the political ghetto. :P ]

Guest zipperzone

Try out the Google 'images' button, TY. The trick is in framing the right search term; the thinking of the folks tagging the pix doesn't always gee-haw with the way my own brain works. Be patient and persistant. The diff in impact between the right pic and and an almost right pic can make or break the post.

Credit Lookin with pioneering the art form. B) He was pulling it off beautifully even before goggle took most of the effort out of it.

----

Try it out yourself. It's become my favorite form for posting. [i try to limit brawling to the political ghetto. :P ]

Thanks - great tip - I never knew it existed.

Funny though, I tried "Men without underwear" and it gave me 2.7 million pics of men WEARING underwear (and quit a few females too).

Oh well, nothings perfect. Guess I'll have to practice to hone my skills.