eeyore

Glee season premier Sept. 21

I am very excited about this. Last season was GREAT and I can't wait for this one. I have been reading a few surprises are in store for us. But, frankly, this show just took off and went so fast they had a hard time keeping up with the story line. I still loved it but hope they develop the characters a bit more.

I heard that one of the upcoming episodes is going to be a remake of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. ^_^

Yes, this should be great!

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/original-rocky-horror-cast-members-to-appear-on-glee/7637703

Glee will be dosed with some meat on October 26! And not the kind Lady Gaga has fashioned into a dress or a bikini. Singer Meat Loaf, along with actor Barry Bostwick, will be appearing on the October 26 episode of Glee, which will play tribute to the 1975 cult classic, Rocky Horror Picture Show. Meat played Eddie and Bostwick starred as Brad Majors in the film. In this ep of Glee, the pair will play TV station managers who proposition Jane Lynch's Sue Sylvester. Sassy! Saucy!

Susan Sarandon, who played Jane in Rocky Horror, is rumored to be interested in starring in the episode, but nothing has been confirmed. Let's hope the producers are able to work it out with Sarandon teaming up with Bostwick and Meat Loaf once again 35 years later.