Guest FourAces

WordPress Anyone?

Guest FourAces

I know this is a long shot but does anybody here have experience with WordPress? I had my blog moved to a new host over the weekend ... and all looks great if you are using Firefox, Safari or Chrome however, when it comes to Internet Explorer the sidebar falls below the wide column and the blog alignment is off.

If you do think you might be able to offer some assistance take a look in any browser then in IE to see whats wrong OMG NSFW

Thanks ^_^

I know this is a long shot but does anybody here have experience with WordPress? I had my blog moved to a new host over the weekend ... and all looks great if you are using Firefox, Safari or Chrome however, when it comes to Internet Explorer the sidebar falls below the wide column and the blog alignment is off.

If you do think you might be able to offer some assistance take a look in any browser then in IE to see whats wrong OMG NSFW

Thanks ^_^

Try this Aces:

go to your WordPress Dashboard then to Settings->Writing-> and select the check-box that says "WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically"

This should fix your IE Issue.

Guest FourAces

Try this Aces:

go to your WordPress Dashboard then to Settings->Writing-> and select the check-box that says "WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically"

This should fix your IE Issue.

Matrix that was not checked so I did so but it did not correct the layout. I do think you are on the right track though. So thanks. I am also getting some suggestions in a webmaster forum I posted in.

Like OZ mentioned I really wish I had a better understanding of this platform.