Guest Matrix

Welcome to the Kindergarten

I have tried my best to appologize for the whole incident a number of times. I am not proud of my behavior but it seems that other than go back in time, I have no way to repair my bad behavior.

I don't think anyone should feel the need to apologize more than once for something they have done . Especially if it was sincere from the outset.

I thought that you did man up after "the event" occurred - offering to subject yourself to the same consequence as the other.

I think this would have all gone away had the proper and respectful action been taken as it was stated by Daddy last weekend - which of course was never going to happen anyway. That never happened and you saw how things got out of hand and then the meltdown occurred as apposed to reasonable sanction.

It was to me, the perfect storm of nepotism, favoritism and poor judgment on managements part that led to everything that occurred over there today.

You were a part of it. It's over.

Welcome. Got any naked photos to share?

Lucky's comment was unnecessary and now this response closes the exchange.

I believe that you're over reacting here Tampa Yankee. I did not take offense to Lucky's comment and I hope that he did not to mine.

My response was made in jest - not jab.

• Members

I believe that you're over reacting here Tampa Yankee. I did not take offense to Lucky's comment and I hope that he did not to mine.

The written post is frought with potential for misinterpretation. Best to just step over or around quesitonable spots in the sidewalk when sensitive history is a fact.

Guest FourAces

And look-out - she's getting ready to blow again!

Daddy really is a head case. I think she's really going to loose it.

I wish I had a log-in to help push her over the edge! :lol:

I have to admit in the old days I used to love pushing him over the edge but now its not even a challenge. Its so easy I long lost interest in doing so :o

• Members

The latter part of this thread is a mild exemple of why I dislike bringing up stuff from the other site here. Instead of having fun sleuthing out the real face that goes on the bod of that cute twink, folks are standing around with forced smiles on their faces, trying their Sunday school best not to be the one blamed for the first sharp elbow to the short ribs but, sure as hellfire and damnation, ready to hook a thumb into somebody's eye if a fight breaks out. I tensed up just reading some of the posts above. Reminds me of one of my family reunions after my mother and her sisters all fell out with each other over some family shit. (It was a 4 way war for near 2 years.)

As a practical matter, it's impossible to completely ringfence criticism of Daddy and deej and to limit the thread to them. Folks are gonna start adding their own POVs, the discussion will get heated, and, bang!, it's off to the races over shit that happened over there (sometimes years ago) and that has nothing to do with this board.

And it's no good saying, "Well, you don't have to read it." I haven't been posting all that long but I've already seen bad brawls sprawl out all over the board over at Daddy's; no thread's safe when people are really pissed and chasing each other down.

I'm not much for censorship, even self censorship when something needs saying, but I do wish folks would exercise some discretion in bringing over problems from Daddy's.

----

Sorry, folks, it's the Presbyterian in me that makes me talk like that. :( (TY we need to add an 'embarrassed' smilie to the chart.)

Guest zipperzone

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. Why the are we wasting time dishing that miserable old puke and her hench-girl deej?

To me she is dead. The worst insult you can give someone is to absolutely ignore their existence. I think we should apply that to whats-his-name!

• Members

Huh? :huh:"community" button . What's that?

The community button is located between the 'searches' button and the 'contact us' button immediately over the F4F ad. It works on the home page but not on the forum page, at least for me. And Matrix was right, what I really was needing was the members button. Silly me. :P

• Members

Shall I assume that I have no welcome here....I wondered how long it would take for them to bring it here. I was not disappointed. Just sorry.

Doit, rather than extend a formal welcome, I'll just say I read your posts over there and would enjoy seeing more of you over here. My own take is that some posts seem to fit better at Daddy's and some seem fit better over here. Try MER out for a while and see how it fits you.

As for the posts you're regretting, Hell, boy, if I had a dollar for every time I have fucked up that bad, I'd be in Bankok bedding down with cute Thai boys [of age, Lucky, only of age!] with OZ instead of posting here in the middle of the night. :lol:

• Members

The latter part of this thread is a mild exemple of why I dislike bringing up stuff from the other site here....

As a practical matter, it's impossible to completely ringfence criticism of Daddy and deej and to limit the thread to them. Folks are gonna start adding their own POVs, the discussion will get heated, and, bang!, it's off to the races over shit that happened over there (sometimes years ago) and that has nothing to do with this board...

... but I do wish folks would exercise some discretion in bringing over problems from Daddy's.

I'm of the same general view. Importing their drama over here is unnecessary and dampens the atmosphere. It's one thing to share that an eruption is going on over there, another to replay it here. Why do so when it is so easy to see it in action over there.

I know that one reason for bringing it here is that people are allowed to post views here that may not be permitted there. I am sympathetic to that and do not want to suppress anyone that really feels they need to express themselves. On the other hand, we don't need to carry on a full-blown hashing out of their drama here. It's a fine line to walk.

(TY we need to add an 'embarrassed' smilie to the chart.)

I know. We also need that devlish icon that I used so frequently back in the HooBoy days. Unfortunately, I suck as an artist. :blink:

The latter part of this thread is a mild exemple of why I dislike bringing up stuff from the other site here. Instead of having fun sleuthing out the real face that goes on the bod of that cute twink, folks are standing around with forced smiles on their faces, trying their Sunday school best not to be the one blamed for the first sharp elbow to the short ribs but, sure as hellfire and damnation, ready to hook a thumb into somebody's eye if a fight breaks out. I tensed up just reading some of the posts above.

I couldn't disagree more. The only person who over reacted in this entire thread was TY and I suppose he had fair reason to over extend his hall monitor behavior, but other than that, from what I see, 322 views and 35 posts in approx 14 hours tells a different story.

Are people being forced to read this thread? No. Like so many other threads here, which have little more than 2 replies and 10 views after 2 or more days of being posted, I think people absolutely do click on what is of interest to them. If they didn't, why would about 80% of the threads in these forums be almost barren of any ongoing discussion or viewing?

People don't like admitting they watch programming like the Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad and shows that hold drama and other guilty pleasures for them. Forum threads are no different. You can't argue with numbers. And the numbers here, and at others times indicate where people's pleasures and interests lie.

Why try and deny the obvious? But some will, so here's just one example of many. Nobody cares about our youth enough to take a moment to say "I give a damn" Our youth - Really?

No, if you look at the thread view hits and replies, that will tell you what folks are interested in.

• Members

I know. We also need that devlish icon that I used so frequently back in the HooBoy days. Unfortunately, I suck as an artist. :blink:

No excuses, TY. That's what programmers and OZ's money are there for! :P

devil-animated-animation-devil-smiley-emoticon-000386-medium.gif

Too dark? :lol:

----

Edit:

Hey, I found one for you.

embarrassed+smiley.jpg

No excuses, TY. That's what programmers and OZ's money are there for! :P

devil-animated-animation-devil-smiley-emoticon-000386-medium.gif

Paying programmers to add emoticons or change navigational link colors is insane! Really? Why not simply ask a friend or member with forum 101 experience for pro-bono assistance?

Good Lord!

To me she is dead. The worst insult you can give someone is to absolutely ignore their existence. I think we should apply that to whats-his-name!

Yes, sometimes I would agree with that. But in some cases, especially when you're one of the recipients of her wrath, like Ryan Cade, or flguy, both whom are members here, it's difficult to ignore.