Guest marloweg101

Richie Fine

Guest marloweg101

I saw Richie's new ad on Rentboy. He's looking really hot. Anyone with recent experience?

Twnklover, have you seen him recently, I noticed he was one of your favorites in the past.

Back about 5 or 6 years ago, I was out on a Friday night in Weho and walked into a bar and saw RF sitting on a bar stool alone, I acted like I didn't know who he was and sat next to him and started talking, he bought me a drink, I bought him one until we were both feeling no pain...the reason I remember it so well is I left my credit card and drivers license there and it took me a couple of days to figure out where i had left them. We went to the Abby and than he says he do you have a place to sleep tonight? I go "I live in O.C. so I am getting a hotel room, if you want to stay there?" He says ok, we go back, start having sex(he's def. a bttm!) and I don't remember which one of us fell asleep 1/2 way through...but we woke up in the morning, he asked if I could drive him to a friends house in the valley, never any mention of cash and we said our goodbyes! But he had a great body, dick and gorgeous nipples I do remember that!! :-)

• Members

Back about 5 or 6 years ago, I was out on a Friday night in Weho and walked into a bar and saw RF sitting on a bar stool alone, I acted like I didn't know who he was and sat next to him and started talking, he bought me a drink, I bought him one until we were both feeling no pain...the reason I remember it so well is I left my credit card and drivers license there and it took me a couple of days to figure out where i had left them. We went to the Abby and than he says he do you have a place to sleep tonight? I go "I live in O.C. so I am getting a hotel room, if you want to stay there?" He says ok, we go back, start having sex(he's def. a bttm!) and I don't remember which one of us fell asleep 1/2 way through...but we woke up in the morning, he asked if I could drive him to a friends house in the valley, never any mention of cash and we said our goodbyes! But he had a great body, dick and gorgeous nipples I do remember that!! :-)

Well my story is not so romantic. But I took him home off the stage at Nob Hill maybe about the same number of years ago. In that instance, there was less foreplay and definitely less of an interesting story, no one fell asleep, and yes there was mention of cash... but same great body, same great dick, same gorgeous nipples, same "def. he's a bttm", and generally same memorable experience!

• Members

Well my story is not so romantic. But I took him home off the stage at Nob Hill maybe about the same number of years ago. In that instance, there was less foreplay and definitely less of an interesting story, no one fell asleep, and yes there was mention of cash... but same great body, same great dick, same gorgeous nipples, same "def. he's a bttm", and generally same memorable experience!

It's amazing how cash can enhance one's own sexual attractiveness. :lol: I discovered several years ago that Benjamins are better than Lancome and pheromones. :o

As for you, you can charm most twinks out of their Calvins. Any Benjamins are just your way of expressing that you had a good time. B)

I forgot to ad, that I also ran into him at Stella's in NYC the last year it was open...2003? and he again was having a drink by himself, he remembered our L.A. encounter, he told me his job was selling "mantal clocks" on eBay and he was living in Virginia, he was interested in working that night and left by himself and the surprising thing is I watched and no one seemed to recognize him or want to meet him. Some time later I was out with Michal Lucas who I had become acquainted with in the late 90's and stayed in touch with, I was telling him about runnning into Richie and he said "he was truely one of the crasiest guys I have worked with"! He seems nice but a little bit "off" when u are talking to him.