Guest zipperzone

Guess I'll take the one "dead centre"

• Members

The one dead centre looks like he is offering it just for me.

Jeeze, I can see why you choose him! I've cricle my favs too. The BelAmi boys are just the hottest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:oB)B)B)B) Thanks for posting.

(For members wondering about copyright issues, we have an affiliation agreement with BelAmi, thus the site has standing permission.)

post-100004-069540000 1284170819_thumb.j

Guest zipperzone

Jeeze, I can see why you choose him! I've cricle my favs too. The BelAmi boys are just the hottest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:oB)B)B)B) Thanks for posting.

(For members wondering about copyright issues, we have an affiliation agreement with BelAmi, thus the site has standing permission.)

It never occurred to me that there COULD be a problem as I saw no "C" in a circle and BelAmi was not on your list - but it's good to know they're "safe" to post.

• Members

It never occurred to me that there COULD be a problem as I saw no "C" in a circle and BelAmi was not on your list - but it's good to know they're "safe" to post.

I mentioned in another thread that while there may be no copyright notice attached, that a studio/model retains implicit copyright and could, if they wished, move to enforce it. It is not clear if they would but they could. This is somewhat of a grey area for us. The fact that a notice was not affixed presumably means the studio probably has a more relaxed attitude about the product. Maybe they see it as an advertising strategy. Nevertheless, if they felt abused they could take action.

This is in contrast to third party sites that collect and display photos. They have no enforceable copyright interest unless it has been legally assigned to them. That is usually NOT the case on the internet.

We respect studios that produce a business product and we do not wish to harm their business interest. Thus we walk a fine line. What may be unobjectionable on a onesy - twosey basis for studio material could be abused unintentionally by unknowing posters. My purpose in remarking is to help inform the contributors of the business issues at play so we don't run afoul of these studios. As always explicit copyright media is always to be avoided. That is a clear statement that they object to sharing their product.