Guest Daddy

Another National Day of Rememberance

In just two days we will mark the nine year anniversary of that horrible day in NYC. It doesn't seem possible, yet one would have hoped that ground zero would have been further along in it's rebuilding than it is. I guess when you live in a democratic nation you also need to be able to put up with the politics and never ending red tape that plague such projects.

Nonetheless, how will you mark the anniversary, if at all?

PS. It's nice to see that NYTomcat is making himself right at home here using the Personal Messenger feature already. Isn't that how everything elsewhere got started?

Guest NYTomcat

PS. It's nice to see that NYTomcat is making himself right at home here using the Personal Messenger feature already. Isn't that how everything elsewhere got started?

Funny since ive only pm'd two people since being here. tampa Yankee and OZ and both about a review change... Hmmm think im seeing the "Daddy" altenative persona.

Get the Flying Monkeys....

Funny since ive only pm'd two people since being here. tampa Yankee and OZ and both about a review change

Fair enough. I'm sure your novel of a review is a challenge to publish'

Hmmm think im seeing the "Daddy" altenative persona. Get the Flying Monkeys....

I don't think so. Whenever I see low flying planes over NYC I can only think of one thing. Sometimes things in your past just stick with you.. :o

Guest NYTomcat

My the irreverent tasteless humor. This daddy is definately not the class act. While I can appreciate that in alot of settings.... not this one and not today of all days. You enjoy your day of rememberance. I'll joke with you about dropping houses on you another day. When its a little more funny and alot less poignant.