Guest FourAces

Guess His Age?

• Members

Actually, I have seen that a lot on Cam4. I guess it is for those who don't want to be defined by their age.

There are plenty of guys surfing Cam4 for underage kids it seems. (And by that I mean to weed them out.) Last night one Danish kid had to hurry up and stop, covering himself quickly when his father spoke to him from outside the room. That caused an immediate flurry of inquiries as to his age, which he had listed as 18. In my experience there are surfers there under 18, but few actual guys on camera who should not be.

Guest lurkerspeaks

in regards to the boy in question, I was watching cam4 last nite and saw that boy in particular... Watched for about 10 minutes of him just sitting there, fully clothed, doing nothing..One thing stuck out, the calendar hanging behind him was from December of 2009. It seemed to be the concensus of viewers that it was actually a video and not live.

Guest FourAces

in regards to the boy in question, I was watching cam4 last nite and saw that boy in particular... Watched for about 10 minutes of him just sitting there, fully clothed, doing nothing..One thing stuck out, the calendar hanging behind him was from December of 2009. It seemed to be the concensus of viewers that it was actually a video and not live.

Interesting observation. I have seen some sex on the site that was actually a video but nothing like what we watched related to this kid. I noticed under the calendar it looked like a class schedule taped to the wall. But like you said the kid did nothing and after watching for about he same amount of time I moved on.