Guest zipperzone

It never fails to amaze me.....

Guest zipperzone

It never fails to amaze me the vast numbers of good looking guys who are willing to take off their clothes and pose for the camera for the world to see.

If it's such an infinite supply, how come I come across so few?

post-123031-086699500 1283989474_thumb.j

post-123031-063631400 1283989527_thumb.j

post-123031-087431000 1283989599_thumb.j

post-123031-037754000 1283989760_thumb.j

• Members

If it's such an infinite supply, how come I come across so few?

Location, location, location... money, money,money. Get those right and you'll be muy occupado. ;)

I'm all set for #1 if you can tell me where he hangs and loan me a little mad money. I'll gladly pay you back on Tuesday. :P

Guest zipperzone

what never fails to amaze me is the skinny, scrawny boys with the anaconda dicks..

1.jpg

Looks like he escaped from a WW2 German concentration camp - I need men with a little more "mass to the ass"

Different strokes for different folks - that's what makes the world go 'round :-)

Guest zipperzone

Location, location, location... money, money,money. Get those right and you'll be muy occupado. ;)

I'm all set for #1 if you can tell me where he hangs and loan me a little mad money. I'll gladly pay you back on Tuesday. :P

Go ahead and use my VISA. While you're toying with #1, I'll be chomping down on #4 and should he be not available, that's a great bulge #3 is sporting!