Guest lurkerspeaks

Where are the posters???

Guest lurkerspeaks

It seems like since the August Challenge has ended, the number of posters has dropped off. Even Lucky himself, seems to have lost some interest. I realize we all have lives outside of messageboards, but come on guys, lets all keep it going here... It takes more than just a handful of us to keep things fun and active here.

I believe that everyone has gone here to purchase their ALDS (American League Division Series) tickets for this years playoff season. Why wait another minute?

outside.jpg

crawlingbug.gif

• Members

Relax, Lurker, we just came off a holiday weekend, and posting is always slow then. Matrix has been very busy posting today, NYTomcat is back, and several faces we don't see often have also made some noise. And it's not like I have been been absent! I was too busy licking up all that cum that lookin put into Lucky's Place.

With Whipped Guy about to single-handedly revive the fortunes of the NY Yankees, miracles will indeed happen.

And don't forget- even Sharon Osbourne made an appearance today.

Let's get those lurkers posting too!

c7876.jpg

Guest WhippedGuy
With Whipped Guy about to single-handedly revive the fortunes of the NY Yankees, miracles will indeed happen.

Hey Lucky!!! Could my post yesterday really have been the "Lucky" charm... I certainly would like to think that I was possibly in a very small way personally responsible for yesterdays "Swish-a-licious pie in the face" walk off victory...

No game today... but perhaps this post will give our boys a head start boost for tomorrow's game in Texas!

Guest WhippedGuy

You don't seriously think the Yankees can win the World Series if you only post once a day, do you? I think that they might be whipped guys if you don't step it up!

OK this makes 3 post in 2 days... hopefully that will get us through game one of the Texas series... Though there are quite a few tight butts on the team that I would not mind a whippin'... if that would insure a win in the World Series!