Guest FourAces

RSS Feeds - Help Me

Guest FourAces

I maintain over 150 RSS feeds. And its a nightmare as there is no order in the way I have them at all. So if I want to just read my gay news feeds I have to wade through the others to find those. Currently I am using Firefox thinking of switching to Chrome.

What I would love to be able to do is put them into categories. As an example group all my tech feeds in under one area and all my blog feed under another area and all my business feeds in yet a another group.

Is this even possible? Can it be done in Google's news reader or Chrome or Firefox or?

I maintain over 150 RSS feeds. And its a nightmare as there is no order in the way I have them at all. So if I want to just read my gay news feeds I have to wade through the others to find those. Currently I am using Firefox thinking of switching to Chrome.

What I would love to be able to do is put them into categories. As an example group all my tech feeds in under one area and all my blog feed under another area and all my business feeds in yet a another group.

Is this even possible? Can it be done in Google's news reader or Chrome or Firefox or?

Try this you'll love it and it's free. Download link on right column.

Guest FourAces

Google Reader - simply sublime. I'm up to 377 feeds, all nicely sorted by category.Tried several others but I've never found its equal.

I am trying Google newsreader but I find constantly going back to it is a it of a pain. I guess I am spoiled because I do like clicking on a feed on my toolbar right from any browser window. I am gonna check and see if Opera or Safari or another browser offers multiple tool bars as that probably would work best for me.

• Members

I don't use RSS feeds myself, but I notice the Safari browser bar gives me the option to click on 'RSS' for many of the sites I visit, including this one.

Here's an article that describes how they work. It mentions folders, so it looks like it should be pretty straightforward to organize them the way you wish.

Hope it helps. smile.gif