Guest FourAces

Name 1 Thing New You Learned Today

Guest gcursor

Speakers , as we see them inside of a housing, are supposed to be called "monitors"..not speakers. The individual "speaker" units inside the housing frame are proper to be called speakers. The slang "speaker" has become so pervasive through today's language that hardly anybody would come up to you and say, "Hey..come over to my new audio studio and check out the new high-quality monitors that I got. The speakers inside of them will blow you away"

Guest FourAces

That if you put the word boy anywhere near uptight, narrow minded short sighted old gay queens they scream pedophilia like a 7y/o girl who just saw a spider.

I hope the boys of summer oops men of summer sorry to a baseball fan it just doesn't fit does it?

I learned that security guards are highly underpaid or undereducated. At 2AM I got a knock at my door asking if I had heard a disturbance from neighbors. I looked at him and said, "are you fucking kidding me? The only disturbance I heard was the fucking doorbell when I was asleep." He said, "oh sorry, I thought you MIGHT be awake."

Guest FourAces

I learned that security guards are highly underpaid or undereducated. At 2AM I got a knock at my door asking if I had heard a disturbance from neighbors. I looked at him and said, "are you fucking kidding me? The only disturbance I heard was the fucking doorbell when I was asleep." He said, "oh sorry, I thought you MIGHT be awake."

If he was cute it might have been worth the early wake up call :P

Guest hitoallusa

Oz maybe he was hitting on you.. Did he have any emphasis in the sentence especially on the word "up". ^_^ If any security guard knocks on my door that late, as a proper southern gentleman, I would at least offer him some snacks. ^_^

Guest FourAces

I learned that if you are moving its important to ask about every potential costs. i.e. stairs, gas, travel time ... oh and try not to get hard while watching the hunky college kid without his shirt lift those boxes :P

Guest gcursor

I learned this yesterday on NPR radio but it was that the national anthem of Lichtenstein IS THE SAME TUNE as the national anthem of Great Britain

Guest hitoallusa

I heard kissing is healthy for your body..so they are doing something good...

The Hershey factory in Pennsylvania has the capacity to manufacture 70 million kisses per day. That's a lot of kisses baby!

Source: Nightly Business Report

Guest hitoallusa

Welcome BiBottomBoy... Where have you been?

I learned after Mitt Romney released his tax records today that he has only spent an average of 14 percent a year in taxes - which means I learned that him saying rich people pay too much in taxes is bullshit.

I learned after Mitt Romney released his tax records today that he has only spent an average of 14 percent a year in taxes - which means I learned that him saying rich people pay too much in taxes is bullshit.

And if he had claimed all the deductions for charitable contributions to which he was entitled, it would have been closer to 10% for 2011.

To my surprise, I learned that SeatGuru is not up to date. I was on a new Delta 747-400 with the newly configured lay flat seats and it didn't show on Seatguru. I picked my seat anyway and was VERY pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are. I am told that all of Delta's long distance flights will be converting to these seats.

To my surprise, I learned that SeatGuru is not up to date. I was on a new Delta 747-400 with the newly configured lay flat seats and it didn't show on Seatguru. I picked my seat anyway and was VERY pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are. I am told that all of Delta's long distance flights will be converting to these seats.

That's good to know because I have almost given up on the disastrous Delta Airlines. . .

Guest hitoallusa

I always ride economy and so does my friends. I sometimes buy the cheapest ticket and when asked to select seats on line I don't choose my seats since most of the cheap seats are not available...they ask for additional money for other seats... I just show up on the day of departure and simply get my seats assigned at the counter.. I got better seats that way... Sometimes at the exit row... I read most of time during my flight so it works out the best for me... I know a very old CEO who rides in economy class all the time... Very rich but never spends a lot on the air ticket...^_^

When you are 6'5" like I am, seats make all the difference to a comfortable trip. That's why I end up in first class most of the time because economy was not designed for my long legs at all.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my EXPAT you are 6'5"! You must have a proportionate size for your little EXPAT... No wonder you know all the hot guys and never give your number to a guy like me...^_^

When you are 6'5" like I am, seats make all the difference to a comfortable trip. That's why I end up in first class most of the time because economy was not designed for my long legs at all.