Guest Daddy

Pinned topics

Is it really necessary to continue the two pinned posts at the top of this forum? I think everybody has been adequately informed of this information.

It's just takes up precious forum space, and IMHO, it's just annoying to have to look at every-time visiting.

• Members

Is it really necessary to continue the two pinned posts at the top of this forum? I think everybody has been adequately informed of this information.

It's just takes up precious forum space, and IMHO, it's just annoying to have to look at every-time visiting.

The Photo Sharng post stays as long as we permit photo sharing. Consider it the price of admission. We may open a forum specfic to photo sharing. If so then it will be moved to that forum so it would be a blight only to those seeking the eye candy for which it sets the guidlines. Seems a fair price of admission.

Lucky's Place... it may still have some benefit, regarding recent history, for those posters who may have been away for the month of August, but I'm not hard over on it. Let's see what others have to say.

Guest zipperzone

The Photo Sharng post stays as long as we permit photo sharing. Consider it the price of admission. We may open a forum specfic to photo sharing. If so then it will be moved to that forum so it would be a blight only to those seeking the eye candy for which it sets the guidlines. Seems a fair price of admission.

Lucky's Place... it may still have some benefit, regarding recent history, for those posters who may have been away for the month of August, but I'm not hard over on it. Let's see what others have to say.

Can't see why pinned topics bother anyone. There are only two - I don't find it a hardship to ignore them.

I think it would be a huge mistake to have a separate forum for pictures only. Leaving it the way it is makes for a nice mix. A separate forum could cause some members to view that forum only. That IMO would not benefit the site.

• Members

I think it would be a huge mistake to have a separate forum for pictures only. Leaving it the way it is makes for a nice mix. A separate forum could cause some members to view that forum only. That IMO would not benefit the site.

Thanks for the input, we appreciate it. No decision has been made yet. Your point is well taken. I hope others chime in if they have a preference.

Oh, and I absolutely think an image forum is a most excellent idea. It takes a lot of traffic off and away from this forum, which with increased traffic, pushes interesting topics to the back pages. This really should be a no brainer IMHO.