TotallyOz

Dancing with the Stars Season 11 Cast Revealed!

It’s time to take off the flip-flops and put on the dancing shoes as the cast of Dancing with the Stars season 11 is now in place.

Baywatch alum David Hasselhoff will compete against Jersey Shore hunk Michael “The Situation” Sorrentino, as well as former NFL star Kurt Warner, singer Michael Bolton, Bristol Palin and actress Jennifer Grey, DWTS hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announced in a live press conference Monday night during a new episode of Bachelor Pad.

Also ready to hit the ballroom are Brady Bunch star Florence Henderson, Hills star Audrina Patridge, former Los Angeles Laker Rick Fox, singer Brandy, comedian Margaret Cho and actor Kyle Massey.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/08/30/dancing-stars-season-11-bristol-situation-audrina/

david-hasselhoff.jpg

jersey-shore-did-mike-the-situation-sorrentino-really-turn-down-dancing-with-the-stars1.jpg

michael-bolton-the-best-of-love.jpg

If this cast were any crappier, I'd have sudden and unexpected.....well, anyway. It's truly a shame as they could not have selected a more boring and uninspiring cast.

prediction: Ratings plummet.

I am most curious to see how Bristol Palin does. I saw the 5 minute announcement of the show and she seems quite shy. She is a very lovely lady and I hope she is able to make it a few rounds. David Hasselhoff is funny and has an amazing smile. I think he just might shock us. Jennifer Grey was in Dirty Dancing years ago and she said that was so long ago, that she forgot most of the dance moves. BUT, just like riding a bike, once you do it, your mind and your muscles remember. I hope she does great. Naturally, I am rooting for the Queen Fag hag Cho. She is so fucking funny. I hope she can dance as well.