axiom2001

Flirt4Free Site: What's Up with the Guys There?

• Members

Last week I went to "Flirt4Free" and had one guy there who was "scorching!" He gave some of the hottest free shows that they were cause for me to go into three privates with him. There he outdid himself. He was a charming guy from Columbia. I'd really hoped that he'd be Stateside for perhaps a future hookup.

Well, yesterday and today during the afternoon PSDT, while I've come to this site-- I've have gone to F4F to see what was what. To my chagrin there are many, many guys now, but they fail to excite, to tease, to titillate, to flirt. What's up with their lame actions? Have any of you gone there, and what have been your experience? :angry:

Guest Matrix

Last week I went to "Flirt4Free" and had one guy there who was "scorching!" He gave some of the hottest free shows that they were cause for me to go into three privates with him. There he outdid himself. He was a charming guy from Columbia. I'd really hoped that he'd be Stateside for perhaps a future hookup.

Well, yesterday and today during the afternoon PSDT, while I've come to this site-- I've have gone to F4F to see what was what. To my chagrin there are many, many guys now, but they fail to excite, to tease, to titillate, to flirt. What's up with their lame actions? Have any of you gone there, and what have been your experience? :angry:

It's a grueling job in the manner that you have to put up with such animalistic and rude comments all the time in the chat - while at the same time seem hot and pleasant. It really takes a great deal of patience not to tell some of the viewers to fuck off!

I don't know what the standard is today to get online as a model (cough) but when it was solely a Toronto based flirt business, the models were hotter, but the selection was far less. Also, back then, those guys were worked like pack mules, and as today, had to put up with a whole lot of bullshit from the viewers.

Cam4.com can be much hotter at times, but overall, I think they're both hit and miss.

Guest FourAces

Axiom I think you just hit a off day for most of the guys you are attracted to. Generally I find the F4F guys interactive if you are signed in with a paid name ... its the visitors who are not registered that tend to get ignored from my experience.

But with that said I have noticed a bit of a decline in guys wanting to please. I think a fair amount of the Russian boys are not there by first choice or even second choice. I am finding more guys from the states and they seem pretty interactive and the boys from Columbia usually are as well.

One thing that drives me absolutely crazy though is when they are blasting music in their room. Yes I can turn down my speakers or click the off button but its just annoying. No sense that their audience might not be into the latest hardcore rap song.

As Matrix mentioned Cam 4 is a fun alternative totally free but you need to have lots of patience and be ready for disappointment. I have been using Cameraboys more often than F4F lately. The rates are better and they feature more ethnic boys.

^_^

• Members

Last week I went to "Flirt4Free" and had one guy there who was "scorching!"

Well, yesterday...to my chagrin there are many, many guys, but they fail to excite, to tease, to titillate, to flirt. What's up with their lame actions?

I've watched FFF occasionally since TY pointed out that sometimes the flirting got hot. A couple of days ago one poster stated that he would be back for a private Friday and that he had asked the site to inform him by email the time of this particular guy's Friday appearance.

Maybe the poster was just blowing smoke, but, if the site actually has that capability, that would be a way to make sure the guy you want to see is online.

• Members

I've watched FFF occasionally since TY pointed out that sometimes the flirting got hot. A couple of days ago one poster stated that he would be back for a private Friday and that he had asked the site to inform him by email the time of this particular guy's Friday appearance.

Maybe the poster was just blowing smoke, but, if the site actually has that capability, that would be a way to make sure the guy you want to see is online.

I thank you guys for posting on this thread. I appreciate all of the salient comments; they definitely help. Last week a guy, supposedly from Columbia, was there. He had the brightest blue, piercing eyes. The guy gave us shows for free; then when we had our pvts, men it was a sight to behold. I mistakenly had him for almost 1000+ minutes and am out of over $100+ dollars. Indeed it was an error on my part, but in looking back Mastra Blue was simply great and hot all over-- beautiful body, handsome face, charming personality, very unhibited, showed us his big uncut dick and fabulous ass and worked it and worked it for me on four occasions. Even his open f4f show was hot!

So that is why I am disappointed with today's and yesterday's crop of guys. Most just sit and do absolutely nothing. I just went to it prior to my coming here, and again, a lot of none action-- even writing!

But, men, again I thank you for the tips and guidance. I'll know not to go there often and/or sign in with my name!

• Members

Glad you had a great time, if expensive. B) There are some really hot guys. I'm partial to the Colombians but I find lots of others too.

As for the guys, you are gonna get all types. Active and passive. Some guys will vary with the time of day as some stay on for long hours and get tired or bored.

The good thing is that it is easy to move on until you find someone that holds your attention. As you no doubt have observed, some of the guys ( a few) when they feel are near closing on a private with a customer, they get very energetic and free with the goods. Sort of chumming the waters. :P I have seen blow jobs, rectal digital insertions, split cheeks, masturbation, dick posing, foreskin frolics, self sucking... It last for a few minutes at most with either a private ensuing or moving on to the next customer. Worth watching when you catch them. Hit or miss. Certain guys will do this. Others wont give a freebee under any circumstances. Doesnt take long to learn who.

Guest zipperzone

As Matrix mentioned Cam 4 is a fun alternative totally free but you need to have lots of patience and be ready for disappointment.

I have had very bad luck with Cam 4. Have NEVER seen anything worth watching. They just seem to sit there and do nothing. I liken it to watching paint dry.