Lucky

The Matrix Method

• Members

Today the poster known as Matrix posted this:

Lucky why are you always trying to provoke people? And please don't tell us that it's because you like to amuse and entertain yourself. You're being an asshole. Not that you haven't had a lot of practice at being one, but someday, someone is going to kick your big ole' faggity ass but good. It's probably a good thing you have your keyboard to hide behind. I would have thought that your public and private backstabbings over at the other site which got you banned for the rest of the year might have taught you a thing or two.

Obviously not.

Now I don't deny trying to provoke people, or even challenge them from time to time, but Matrix has contributed all of 72 posts to this site, yet he has set himself up as my moral arbiter. As a matter of fact, the bulk of his posts either criticize the other site or criticize me. Yet I have over 1000 posts here, so who is really contributing to this site?

Here are some of Matrix's comments towards me in his 72 posts. Do they seem like he is the one trying to provoke me rather than the other way around?

You see Lucky, this is where you get yourself into trouble. You have edited this post four times now.

The org post you stated "I took your remarks as an admission of guilt, and still believe that to be true."

Then you changed that to: "If this is not correct, then I'm surprised"

Then you changed that to: "If this is not correct, then I take your word for it

And then finally (as of this post at least.)

You changed it to "If this is not correct, then I misunderstood what you were doing."

Changing your POV so dramatically,and numerous times, and in public, is sometimes why folks get a stick up their butt about you.

Wow!

So Lucky get's Banned (Timed out probably for months) from posting over at Daddy's forums - comes here, starts posting and suddenly gets a forum named after him?

I'm sure most will disagree, buts that's really a slap in the face to those small numbers of people who did post over here for years when Lucky really couldn't have been bothered - as he was so engulfed in self adoration over there.

Cashing in is one thing - selling out is quite another.

Except for Cooper, the moderators over there are self centered drama queens who rule their forums based upon who they like or don't like.

the Deej guy is a power tripper. The Lucky guy is a whining, two faced, passive aggressive poster who doesn't even want, apparently, the moderator position and has publicly washed his hands of it while chastising The Daddy and the Deej in the process of trying to get himself removed.

Moderators over there should not be permitted to post there. Period. They are incapable of handling and managing the balance required for a healthy board to survive.

deej is, well deej. He's again been at every core of disruption the site has ever had.

Lucky is, well Lucky. You do the math.

Not Lucky nor deej should be actively posting on that site as moderators.

They are incapable of being impartial and both have axes to grind with many who still post there.

Leave it to Lucky to be seen as the biggest hypocrite and elephant in the room EVER TO DATE...

Just look at what he said over at his ass crack licking (moderating wannabe Daddys) website....:

Well, I'm sorry. I wanted to cut and paste it over here now - but surprisingly, to my aghast - it's gone, vanished. Like it never existed. Isn't that convenient for you Lucky?

The fact is that Lucky embraced Daddy (who didn't) AND chastised The Village Voice (who did) and now you MER (who did as well) to task for publishing this story with the same spineless accord he stands for IN EACH CASE during the most difficult of cases. He's a retired attorney? I now fully understand why..........

The problem with Lucky's argument here and now is that he is now using against YOU his very argument which he argued with For with Daddy. (ass lick...ass lick)

Lucky is as only lucky as the ilk that visit his words are ignorant on Daddy's site. In other words..He speaks out of both sides of his ass. And seeing that.......Well nevermind that.

How dare he chastise this MER management while on the other hand, and mouth, he supports the opposing sites point of view to a tee..

Lucky is the type of person who I grew up hating as a gay youth. He was all over you when it fed his needs, and then without haste or warning, he was fucking the girl that rejected you because of him to begin with. That's the game Lucky plays. I want to be somebody..and it matters not to me what I do or say to become that.

If this isn't so.....He should explain this reversal of his character immediately. Not only to MER but To Daddys readers as well.

Lucky is what hate and controversy is all about. You just need to be a part of it to know it and how it feels.

Stiriing the pot of conversation is one thing lucky, but doing it with one site's dick in your ass while sucking on another site for attention, is what most would consider......DESPERATE.

Thankfully, AIDS cannot be transmitted through lip service, as demonstrated by the first two posters of this thread. (one of them being Lucky)

Matix tells us which birds of a feather he asociateswithL Ahhh, remember the good ole times?....When real life people challenged us and our attitudes against those of who lived without? And then, those whose attitudes challenged those very one of us who had none at all? Did I just Digress?

ChgoBoy, Woodlawn, Doug69, BoN, TaylorKY, and so many others. Where are they now?

Seems to me - Even though they may have pissed some of us off at times - They always made us ALL think at the same time about who we really are and were - then and now - when maybe we didn't really want to think about it. Then OR now.......

To make my point - Where is Lucky now?

Well, as usual, he is gone, to where and when again he has a platform for his expressions and ego fulfilling posts....Where he usually is....

Leave it to Lucky to be seen as the biggest hypocrite and elephant in the room EVER TO DATE...

Just look at what he said over at his ass crack licking (moderating wannabe Daddys) website....:

Well, I'm sorry. I wanted to cut and paste it over here now - but surprisingly, to my aghast - it's gone, vanished. Like it never existed. Isn't that convenient for you Lucky?

The fact is that Lucky embraced Daddy (who didn't) AND chastised The Village Voice (who did) and now you MER (who did as well) to task for publishing this story with the same spineless accord he stands for IN EACH CASE during the most difficult of cases. He's a retired attorney? I now fully understand why..........

The problem with Lucky's argument here and now is that he is now using against YOU his very argument which he argued with For with Daddy. (ass lick...ass lick)

Lucky is as only lucky as the ilk that visit his words are ignorant on Daddy's site. In other words..He speaks out of both sides of his ass. And seeing that.......Well nevermind that.

How dare he chastise this MER management while on the other hand, and mouth, he supports the opposing sites point of view to a tee..

Lucky is the type of person who I grew up hating as a gay youth. He was all over you when it fed his needs, and then without haste or warning, he was fucking the girl that rejected you because of him to begin with. That's the game Lucky plays. I want to be somebody..and it matters not to me what I do or say to become that.

If this isn't so.....He should explain this reversal of his character immediately. Not only to MER but To Daddys readers as well.

Lucky is what hate and controversy is all about. You just need to be a part of it to know it and how it feels.

Stiriing the pot of conversation is one thing lucky, but doing it with one site's dick in your ass while sucking on another site for attention, is what most would consider......DESPERATE.

So Allow me to say this. Lucky needs no defending - Nor did The Criminal Trial Of Scott Adler when you chose to do so and then was forced thru a higher intelligence to recant your policies and beliefs.- And then recanted your policy because of you're enlightened knowledge of it.

Personal attack deleted.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:07 PM

Matrix,

Lucky is free comment as his heart and head dictate. You also are free to comment on his remarks. However, it is my impression that some of your remarks border on personal attack. If I understood them better I might have a more definitive view. Please keep all discourse free of personal invective and as objective as possible. It makes for a more cogent argument that we all can follow. If you are compelled to express emotional remarks it is better to describe your own frustrations than the other person's perceived personal shortcomings. Thanks

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:26 PM

It does seem that he is reacting to stresses that are not from the board, as what is happening on the board does not call for such a reaction.

How could you even suggest that Lucky? Whenever Daddy feels stresses related to the forums, he simply deletes them.

To suggest that what is happening on the forums is no indication as to what Daddy is feeling and how he is reacting, is like saying that you can simply change your fortune by re-shaking the "magic eight ball" and hoping for a better answer. Oh wait!

You're smarter than that Lucky.

One thing Lucky knows, is that Matrix is unduly obsessed with him!

Guest Matrix

Lucky, you're demonstrating what an immature, insecure child like individual you really are. Again.

Searching through a year plus of posts, to only cut and paste, out of context, self serving comments to author a new post about how you feel Matrix is picking on you is something you would except from a child. An immature and under developed child.

Lucky, you're upset because of a comment I made in the "anal leakage thread" Have the balls to respond there. Even Zipperzone thought you were once again showing that self righteous, Dr. Jeckell and Hyde type personality toward another poster which you are all to well known for on other boards.

Kick the chairs and crayon the walls all you want and stomp and scream and shout until you're blue in the face. The only thing you are doing here with this post Lucky, is demonstrating what a child you really are - acting out on your uncontrollable and impulsive under-developed emotions, while begging for attention and acceptance from those you realize you will never be like.

Grow the fuck up!

• Members

This thread is unfortunate and going nowhere good. I am disappointed that I have to lock down a thread for unruly posts. Neither party comes to this with clean hands. <_<

I believe in a lais·sez–faire posting policy, generally. However, that requires that everyone post responsibly. Letting this continue would only aggravate an already inflammatory situation. :angry:

Let's move on in the positive and fun spirt that has marked the August Challenge prior to this eruption of personal irriation between you two otherwise charming guys. ^_^

I know this thread is now locked but I wanted to say that when I read this, I have to admit I found this to be one of the funniest posts I have ever seen on the Internet. Thank you Lucky for starting my day off on a spirited note!