Guest lurkerspeaks

Another hot vid..

He used to work at Club 117 in Rio, but last year ran into him at Paragonya Sauna in Zurich!

He was one of my favorites from Rio. Tell me more about the Paragonya Sauna. Is it like the one in Barcelona? He told me he was in Zurich but I thought he had a sugar daddy.

Here are some pics from the old days. We spent several nights at Carnival one year and at Scala Gay. He is a blast everywhere you take him.

post-100001-12825375052845_thumb.jpg

post-100001-12825375229204_thumb.jpg

post-100001-12825375625509_thumb.jpg

Guest FourAces

The word "hot" does not do that video justice. It sizzles. I was fascinated with the ability to use the mouse to view the scenes that were upcoming. Is that something new? I haven't seen it before.

The mouse over showing scenes I believe is fairly new. I just began noticing it about a month or so ago. Its a nice feature if you feel like you are in a boring part of a video. But this video was awesome all the way through.

Thanks Lurker for posting the link and thanks OZ for sharing those pics. He looks like he has a real lust for life ^_^

Thanks Lurker for posting the link and thanks OZ for sharing those pics. He looks like he has a real lust for life ^_^

He does have a lust for live and sex. I remember having him in my hotel and we had had 2 three ways that day. I had a boy over for me. I was working on the computer and got lost in the Internet and forgot time. I walked into the bedroom to see him with the boy bent over the bed and furiously fucking him. I was livid as that was supposed to be my ass. So, when they finished, I took the boy into the bathroom to shower and I fucked him there. Soon after the shower started he walked in and got into the shower as well and wanted another piece of ass. I am the sharing type but insisted on both getting fucked. It was hot to say the least and this video brought back some great memories. Thanks. Lurker!