Guest Daddy

Sudden and unexpected rectal leakage

Guest Matrix

It's unfortunate that you have the rectal leakage, but you do take it where ever you go, and, quite frankly, it stinks.

Lucky why are you always trying to provoke people? And please don't tell us that it's because you like to amuse and entertain yourself. You're being an asshole. Not that you haven't had a lot of practice at being one, but someday, someone is going to kick your big ole' faggity ass but good. It's probably a good thing you have your keyboard to hide behind. I would have thought that your public and private backstabbings over at the other site which got you banned for the rest of the year might have taught you a thing or two.

Obviously not.

Guest zipperzone

It's unfortunate that you have the rectal leakage, but you do take it where ever you go, and, quite frankly, it stinks.

What ever happened to you plea for us to play nice nice and post our butts of in your August challenge?

• Members

The fake daddy can come in here and shit all over the place, matrix can be quoted by his own words slamming me over and over, and I am the one who gets criticized here? You've lost me once and for all.

Guest zipperzone

The fake daddy can come in here and shit all over the place, matrix can be quoted by his own words slamming me over and over, and I am the one who gets criticized here? You've lost me once and for all.

Kind of reminds me of a kid who lived next door when I was growing up. If you invited him to your birthday party but didn't play the games he liked best, he would just stomp his feet and go home. Met him 30 years later at the baggage carousel of the Winnipeg airport. He didn't impress me that he had changed all that much.

• Members

The trouble with getting a message center up and running, with good guys contributing and enjoying each other's posts is that bottom feeders come along and have no stake in what is going on, so they feel free to try to disturb things and criticize those who are making the site a success. Matrix, fake daddy, and zipperzone are all examples of people who have contributed nothing but feel free to take all the potshots.

It's disheartening to someone who has worked to make the site a success only to be told that Matrix's ongoing criticism of me is not to be discussed or is so funny that Oz has the giggles.

It is as it is , I guess.

or is so funny that Oz has the giggles.

Hell no. I was not giggling at you. I read your post on another thread and laughed that someone would be so obsessed with writing about you or anyone. I have had many obsessed with me. I don't get that either. But, you are right, it is what it is. You took my post in a way that it was not meant.

• Members

pot·shot n.

1. A random or easy shot.

2. A criticism made without careful thought and aimed at a handy target for attack

OMG! You'll never guess what crossed my mind!

potshot.jpg

Anyhoo, it's worth noting that Lucky is the guy who breathed new life into this terrific forum, OZ and TY nurtured it from the beginning, Neo-Daddy gave us some good laughs and eyeballs, Zipperzone laid some lovely butts on the table, Matrix cranked up a delightful morning video -

Well, I could go on and on, but I've got to go work on my tan and trousseau today. My point was that we all have our yin and yang. Blowing away the chaff and keeping the wheat gives us food, friendships and the occasional frolic.

agri-wheat-winnowing.jpg

(Hope to be back for a frolic tonight if anyone can remember the chorus to Kumbaya.)

campfire.jpg

• Members

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

What could be more fun than Lookin frolicin? B) I'll be waiting with bells on.

with-bells-on.jpg

• Members

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

What could be more fun than frolicin with Lookin? B) I'll be waiting with bells on.

with-bells-on.jpg

You and lookin' are just two examples of what makes this melange of characters such a fun and entertaining place this can be. We need our Luckys and zippers, and daddy too (if he is here for the fun and enjoyment). but we have to keep our barbs and sensitivities in check else food fights break out all too easily.

Guest StevenDraker

The trouble with getting a message center up and running, with good guys contributing and enjoying each other's posts is that bottom feeders come along and have no stake in what is going on, so they feel free to try to disturb things and criticize those who are making the site a success. Matrix, fake daddy, and zipperzone are all examples of people who have contributed nothing but feel free to take all the potshots.

It's disheartening to someone who has worked to make the site a success only to be told that Matrix's ongoing criticism of me is not to be discussed or is so funny that Oz has the giggles.

Lucky,

why are you getting so upset? ... at the end of the day it's JUST PIXELS, right?

The problem is that you like to provoke people, but you can't take a single remark. Think about it.

It will ... only if you let it.

A hug, Steven ~

Guest Matrix

The trouble with getting a message center up and running, with good guys contributing and enjoying each other's posts is that bottom feeders come along and have no stake in what is going on, so they feel free to try to disturb things and criticize those who are making the site a success.

Really!? really? Bottom feeders? When you judge other people as bottom feeders Lucky, your defining yourself, not them. Life is full of criticism - It's what makes the world go round.

You know what Lucky, you freely admit that you like to "provoke" people for your amusement and entertainment. Well, when you intentionally provoke people, you usually end up getting something which you do not want. That's a lesson you should have learned a long time ago. If you're trying to build a better bridge, you don't provoke the workers hammering in the pilings. And if you do, the last thing you should be doing is complaining publicly about what you got.

Matrix, fake daddy, and zipperzone are all examples of people who have contributed nothing but feel free to take all the potshots.

Contributed nothing? Really? Perhaps you should reconsider that as you look around. And judging other people against your posting history Lucky never really settles well with other people. Poor Zipperzone is just getting himself back on his feet from an extended hospital stay if I recall correctly. Is this really the way you welcome someone back to posting, just because they responded to you in a manner that was not necessarily flattering and wasn't - isn't Lucky just great!

This or any other site is not all about YOU Lucky and I think sometimes you forget that. And you get defensive when someone responds to one of your posts in a manner you don't like. People don't have to be "consumed" with another person to respond to another person in a message forum. That's what people do.

See above.

I really think sometimes you just need to see the other side and understand that what generally comes your way is what began with you to begin with.

I hope you'll think about it.

• Members

I posted the derogatory remarks that matrix makes about me so that folks could see in one place what I put up with when I sign in here.

Like you I come here to entertain and be entertained, not to be insulted. When I let those insults get to me, I am the one criticized, not the one who has made his purpose here to be my nemesis.

In my opinion, I have done a good job here. The place is better than it has been, so enjoy it. It is just pixels in the end, but not entertaining pixels when you face a regular barrage of insults and management does nothing to stop it, until I am the one making the insult. Then suddenly it is wrong and I am called to task for it while matrix skates on, readying his next dig for my next visit.

TY says we need the fake daddy and matrix as much as they need me. That's confusing to me. I understand that in the end it is just a website, but you aren't getting insulted each time you sign on. Read the post I made about matrix. How would you like to hear that stuff said about you when you come here looking for fun?

If all these insults about me from fakedaddy and matrix, then why are you guys renaming the Pub for me? And, if they are not true, why you haven't you spoken up against them?

• Members

Like you I come here to entertain and be entertained, not to be insulted. When I let those insults get to me, I am the one criticized, not the one who has made his purpose here to be my nemesis.

I cannot speak for other posters but I challenge you to quote any and all posts of mine or Oz's that single you out for criticism.

In my opinion, I have done a good job here. The place is better than it has been, so enjoy it.

I wholeheartedly share your opinion and have posted that view publicly on prior occasions. I have thanked you publicly too. We renamed the Pub, in your honor as appreciation of, and thanks for your efforts.

It is just pixels in the end, but not entertaining pixels when you face a regular barrage of insults and management does nothing to stop it, until I am the one making the insult. Then suddenly it is wrong and I am called to task for it while matrix skates on, readying his next dig for my next visit.

People have views about what transpired and post about it. You have done the same on other controversies in the past. That is what forum posters do.

Neither Oz or I have attributed blame to one party more than the other. Neither of us has 'called you to task while Matrix skates on.' If you have posts otherwise then please quote them and reference the thread.

TY says we need the fake daddy and matrix as much as they need me.

Lucky, I'm growing impatient with your inaccurate attributions about what I and others post about you or to you. Please recount what we post accurately, not your distorted inferences. I challenge you to produce a post that supports any indication of equivalence judgment about or rating of posters on our part. With the exception of Oz's public posting contest last year, Neither Oz nor I have never rated posters in this instance or in general. Frankly we have better things to do with out time. I have privately communicated to you that many varied posters are needed for a vibrant forum. That includes you and them as long as everyone observes the policies. How you draw your view from that remark baffles me. Lucky, you have a proclivity to infer things that posts just do not support. Please try to do better. It makes for less confusion in discussions.

That's confusing to me. I understand that in the end it is just a website, but you aren't getting insulted each time you sign on. Read the post I made about matrix. How would you like to hear that stuff said about you when you come here looking for fun?

We all are prisoners of our past. We all have picked up baggage to some extent along the way. Some of it we invite, some of it we don't. I speak from my experience on the old HB site. The amount gathered is usually proportional to the amount of coflict we engage in. Some people have long memories, some carry grudges, some try to let go until they interpret a provocation they choose not to let pass. I wish it were otherwise. We ought to be able to post without provocation and let the past remain in the past. However, as long as people perceive provocative posts and hold past grudges there will be temptation for conflict. I do not justify it. I just explain the cause and how we can avoid it if we desire to.

If all these insults about me from fakedaddy and matrix, then why are you guys renaming the Pub for me? And, if they are not true, why you haven't you spoken up against them?

As mentioned, we renamed it in honor, appreciation and thanks for your efforts. Our feelings haven't changed. We remain appreciative and thankful. We haven't endorsed their comments about you anymore than we have endorsed your comments about them. The comments of all posters are entirely the views of the posters and do not represent the view of the site or site admins.

You guys are having a cat fight, plain and simple. You want to drag us into it. Our position is the cat fight should cease and everyone get beyond it. We are not going to blame one party over the other since it could not have happened without the willing participation of both parties. It was unnecessary to have ever come up. I regret your post that initated events. I regret Matrix's response that got unnecessarily personal. I regret the post of past laundry between you and Matrix and his follow up to that. None of it was necessary. None of it was productive.

If someone posts something that offends you then ignore it unless you want conflict. Otherwise, do not be suprised if you get conflict. Conflict leads to grudges and long memories. It really can be a counterproductive annoyance in the long run.

• Members

Don't know how I missed it, but guess what today was? :blink:

blue-moon-wolf-full.jpg

If my theory is correct, recent tensions will begin to subside starting with the dawn's early light, and we will sail through the end of August arm in arm, if not actually blowing rainbows up one another's tushies.

September 23rd, of course, will be another matter and I've already made my plans. :rolleyes:

ClydeStormCellar801CB.jpg

I am not convinced that "fake" daddy was a "fake" on his first post or two. It is IMHO that he came to reek havoc and he accomplished that. He got some upset and he caused some to leave. IMHO that was his intent. Now Daddy may be a "fake" daddy as his posts are moving in another direction. All in all, I can honestly say, I don't fucking know jack shit.

Lucky is right, it is time to move on. I think we all need to be positive and promote love and kindness and forgiveness.

In that vein, I forgive MarcAnthony for taking a really hot guy to Brazil that I feel in love with but was never able to get him to love me back. I have said cruel things about Marc's good nature and kind heart since he brought his boy into my life. I am now over it (more or less). Please forgive me.

• Members

Lucky is right, it is time to move on. I think we all need to be positive and promote love and kindness and forgiveness.

And post more pretty pictures! Don't forget that. More video's of cute twinks getting it on would be good too! :-)___ (drool)

• Members

I forgive Dave for hightailing it with the goods.

I forgive Lucky for making me post when I should be getting my beauty rest.

I forgive TampaYankee and TotallyOz for creating an addictive website.

I forgive MsGuy for permanently deepening my laugh lines.

I forgive Zipperzone for parading butts in front of a starving man, and spelling "color" with a "u".

I forgive AdamSmith for causing me to listen for my butt's next crack.

I forgive StevenDraker for making me dream of his butt crack.

I forgive neo-Daddy for keeping me out of conga lines for good.

And last, at least for now, I forgive paleo-Daddy for not allowing erections on his web site. Well, nearly. :rolleyes:

PleadingForgiveness.jpg

It is IMHO that he came to reek havoc and he accomplished that. He got some upset and he caused some to leave. IMHO that was his intent.

You and I Oz, had a private discussion about this when I began posting and then during the time my user-name was under moderation.

You shared with me your concerns and wishes. I listened, responded and assured you that you had nothing to worry about.

I do believe that I have maintained my commitment and assurances to you in this regard Oz. I am a man of my word and if you now feel differently about our discussion or my behavior, please do feel free to terminate my user name at your will and with no feelings of ill will on my part..