Guest lurkerspeaks

a hot vid for all to see

• Members

Recently far too many vids at these sites show so much barebacking! What are the guys thinking these days? HIV/AIDS and other STDs have not dissipated! I like to see two or more hot guys of all ages fucking as if it's the end of the world, but I am appalled and bothered by so much "raw and unrelentless" sex!

Thank you for the great video. I also enjoyed it.

Axiom brings up some interesting questions about bareback videos. It seems that most gay video companies do bareback videos as well. Not all of them but many of them. Having owned a video store that sold fetish videos for many years I will say that the bareback titles sold faster than any other videos. The twink watersports videos were next in the lineup. Many years ago, several companies came out and stated that they refused to do bareback videos and they went even further to say that they will not hire any performers who have ever been in a bareback video. I wonder if these companies have now changed their stance? Or, if they are still holding on to their statements?

I see that Bel Ami has some great videos and they mix things up with condom and condom free videos.

I know that there are companies that only do bareback videos. I am curious about companies that have never done a bareback video. Are there many left?

Guest tomcal

Oz, I know for one, Micheal Lucas' company won't do bareback videos, but cum eating and watersports is common in alot of his videos now. I seem to remember that Falcon doesn't do bareback either, but I don't watch falcon so not sure. I remember reading somewhere that the VOD sites, Bareback are rented at a much great rate/percentage than condom videos.

Guest tomcal

Hey Tomcal, did those boys look familiar to you? They looked really Brazilian to me.

I agree! and that company has had Brazilian videos/performers in the past. I would bet they are!