Guest lurkerspeaks

Where can i store adult pics online?

Guest lurkerspeaks

Here is my dilemna.. I have some online pics that I have acquired over the years. At the present time, they are stored on my PC... I want to upload some of them here, but for some reason, when I try to attach them, nothing happens. Is there a site I can store them at, like photobucket, which allows adult pics and will in turn give me a URL for each pic so I can post them online..

Thanks in advance for any help..

• Members

Although not part of your question, I thought I'd mention for the benefit of others that online posting of photos may not absolve one from cross-border travel issues. If a link that can be accessed during a search is found on the computer to an online repository, the effect would be the same as if the photos resided on the computer, itself. There might or might not be legal nuances about whether you own or lease the repository or if it is third party owned. I doubt there would be legal nuances about the fact that your are in for a legal wrestling match. Something to keep in mind.

Here is my dilemna.. I have some online pics that I have acquired over the years. At the present time, they are stored on my PC... I want to upload some of them here, but for some reason, when I try to attach them, nothing happens. Is there a site I can store them at, like photobucket, which allows adult pics and will in turn give me a URL for each pic so I can post them online..

Thanks in advance for any help..

If they are gif, jpg, or jpegs, they should be easy to attach here. When you try to upload, what does the screen at the bottom say? Does it give any error message?

Also, I love my Mac account as I can keep photos on my IDisk there. I think I get like 40G to store.

Guest lurkerspeaks

If they are gif, jpg, or jpegs, they should be easy to attach here. When you try to upload, what does the screen at the bottom say? Does it give any error message?

Also, I love my Mac account as I can keep photos on my IDisk there. I think I get like 40G to store.

I was getting the same error message that lookin was getting..after a little more "investigation", I think it is because the original pic is too big.. when I tried to attach a smaller pic, it worked fine..

If a link that can be accessed during a search is found on the computer to an online repository, the effect would be the same as if the photos resided on the computer, itself.

Seems to me a solution to that would be to do that sort of uploading from an Internet cafe. That would end the "paper trail," wouldn't it?