Lucky

Gay Movies On Netflix

• Members

A few months ago, I signed up for Netflix, as going to the movies becomes less enjoyable and more expensive. But they always want you to have 6 films in your queue.

So I went to Google, typed in Top Gay DVDs, and got this list from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Gay-Themed-Videos-and-DVDs/lm/2FQB48G1RYB4

I had seen several of the movies, so I just picked the ones with good ratings that I had not seen.

Well, yesterday Summer Storm showed up in my mailbox. Twinklovers here will probably know all about this film, but I didn't. It's set in Germany, stars several wannabe Bel Ami types, and takes us through the story of Tobi, a boy on a rowing team in love with his straight best friend, Achim. They all go on a rowing camp trip where they meet other teams, including an all gay team of hot boys all willing to show how comfortable they are being gay at such an early age.

The movie is a bit hoaky in parts, and requires one to suspend belief at different points. Lots of skin is shown, but only a quick glimpse of a butt crack. Scenes of shirtless boys masturbating, loving camera pans over the crotch, and outright seduction scenes that are well done prevail.

Achim

Kostja%20Ullmann.jpg

Achim is played by 22 year old Kostja Ullman, who had won my heart with his first smile. He's one of those super-handsome types who can drop a gorgeous smile in a flash, and is in charisma overload. Google him and get his images, and you too will think he is a doll. Anyway, when Tobi finally kisses him after finally losing his cherry to one of the studs on the gay team, Achim gets mad. Sultry looks become him just as well as smiles. Hard to believe that anyone here would not get some enjoyment from this movie. If you do, please let me know!

In drooling over the photos of Kostja on the internet, I learned that he is now 26, maybe straight, has had a part on a German TV show, and is still a doll.

His latest movie is called Punish Me, wherein he plays a 16 year old taken in by an older woman who does just that. Here's the trailer if you want to see:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x94mq0_punish-me-trailer_news

Guest chuck50

I also enjoyed Summer Storm. But I've been disappointed by many of Netflix's Gay selections. I did enjoy The Conrad Boys and The Line of Beauty.

Anybody have any other recommendations?

I watch Netflix almost exclusively most gay but not always. I also have visited sites like wolfe entertainment and others that have gay themes and many are available on Netflix. I have surely gotten my money's worth on Netflix and it is convient for me HUGS

• Members

Another movie I watched (for the second time) on Netflix was Trick. Boy, that's a good one.

Lucky, you've about convinced me I ought to sign up with Netflix. Anybody got more titles to suggest for my queue?

• Members

Other gay films I have enjoyed from Netflix are:

The Single Man

Eating Out: All You Can Eat

Eating Out: Sloppy Seconds

Camp

Boy Culture

Shelter

There were others, but these I rated highly.

I enjoyed Trick and Shelter. Thanks Lucky for the additional recommendations. B)

Guest twinklover

I did all of these suggestions seriously. I have seen most of the movies in the top 20 on amazon.com. But a few remained for my consideration. I'll let you know about Eating Out 1 and 2 later--I'm intrigued after Lucky's recommendation. Summer Storm was, well I loved the eye candy, but oh so German and dated and boring. Trick, I love, a great movie. Just as I love lookin, when he's ready to make some witty remark and/or post some colorful graphic. I wish we could put these photos in legal documents and have them consistently interpreted. How much "efficiency" would result? Lookin, I think you're on to something, maybe you should patent or copyright it. You didn't think I'd marry you over nothing did you? Rick Donovan and Ralph Woods commonalities notwithstanding. :P