Guest Daddy

Daddy’s March MER Madness Mania Extravaganza

I don’t really have a post to go with this title just yet as it is only August, but I’ve always wanted to scream it and see what it would look like in print!

It’s such a mash up of great energetic words that remind me of fun days and the crazzzy guys of yester-year who were selling us electronics and appliances on TV and radio Like Crazzzy Eddie. They were always an ear grabber and attention getter as well as very annoying at times too; but they always got their message across. And sometimes that alone is hard to do.(ahem)

I also like this title because it’s packed full of energy during one of my all time favorite cool winter months. March can be such a screamer pit of doom for many of us, while at the same time it can be a mountain of hope type month too. There’s the “will this winter ever end?” doom and gloom dread that makes you Lohan style crazy, while coupled with the high anxiety of waiting to see what Punxsutawney Phil’s mood will be when he is manually forced out of his box via a poke up his ass (that’s the part you never see) to tell us what Nasa scientists seemingly are incapable of projecting and reporting. It’s enough to make you crazy enough to vote Republican.

But then there’s the crazzzy NCAA basketball tournament, which however you might feel about sports in the end, (not THAT type of sports in the end) can leave you with chills down your spine and tears on your face. But if that’s not for you, then at least a few weeks to ponder how to get back into those 32 inch waist jeans again for summer!

Oh and then there’s St. Patrick’s day (burp) where you can puke till your green and be celebrated for it on live television! Hi Mom!!!

And then there’s Mardi Gras in Nola which goes on for weeks and makes St. Patrick’s day look like the rejected script for Child’s Play 2.

And of course spring training is in full swing and you can already begin to hear the Yankee fans starting to mumble and worry about another steroid controversy with another one of their A players.

And then there’s the firm and ever erect boys tulips beginning to sprout their new growth through the wet warming soil in the back yard and reaching for mine the sky. :P

And then there’s the Ides of March, but that’s a whole different kinda party goin’ on, ya know what I’m talkin’ bout’ gurl?

But finally, there’s that first whiff of fresh spring air that you breathe deep into your lungs that renews the spirit and soul and reminds us we have passed from one season to yet another.

Yes, March is packed full of fun and crazy times and I can’t wait to make my first March post! I’ll even be live vlogging much of it probably to the horror of many!

Maybe we should make every month a crazy and fun month like March!

Or maybe, at the very least, the parts where we renew our spirit and our soul and find only the good and decent things in life to embrace and nourish.

• Members

I don’t really have a post to go with this title just yet as it is only August, but I’ve always wanted to scream it and see what it would look like in print!

It’s such a mash up of great energetic words that remind me of fun days and the crazzzy guys of yester-year who were selling us electronics and appliances on TV and radio Like Crazzzy Eddie. They were always an ear grabber and attention getter as well as very annoying at times too; but they always got their message across. And sometimes that alone is hard to do.(ahem)

I also like this title because it’s packed full of energy during one of my all time favorite cool winter months. March can be such a screamer pit of doom for many of us, while at the same time it can be a mountain of hope type month too. There’s the “will this winter ever end?” doom and gloom dread that makes you Lohan style crazy, while coupled with the high anxiety of waiting to see what Punxsutawney Phil’s mood will be when he is manually forced out of his box via a poke up his ass (that’s the part you never see) to tell us what Nasa scientists seemingly are incapable of projecting and reporting. It’s enough to make you crazy enough to vote Republican.

But then there’s the crazzzy NCAA basketball tournament, which however you might feel about sports in the end, (not THAT type of sports in the end) can leave you with chills down your spine and tears on your face. But if that’s not for you, then at least a few weeks to ponder how to get back into those 32 inch waist jeans again for summer!

Oh and then there’s St. Patrick’s day (burp) where you can puke till your green and be celebrated for it on live television! Hi Mom!!!

And then there’s Mardi Gras in Nola which goes on for weeks and makes St. Patrick’s day look like the rejected script for Child’s Play 2.

And of course spring training is in full swing and you can already begin to hear the Yankee fans starting to mumble and worry about another steroid controversy with another one of their A players.

And then there’s the firm and ever erect boys tulips beginning to sprout their new growth through the wet warming soil in the back yard and reaching for mine the sky. :P

And then there’s the Ides of March, but that’s a whole different kinda party goin’ on, ya know what I’m talkin’ bout’ gurl?

But finally, there’s that first whiff of fresh spring air that you breathe deep into your lungs that renews the spirit and soul and reminds us we have passed from one season to yet another.

Yes, March is packed full of fun and crazy times and I can’t wait to make my first March post! I’ll even be live vlogging much of it probably to the horror of many!

Maybe we should make every month a crazy and fun month like March!

Or maybe, at the very least, the parts where we renew our spirit and our soul and find only the good and decent things in life to embrace and nourish.

Am I the only one out here that does not understand what this rambling post is trying to say?

-

Guest twinklover

Hey real Daddy, I mean the one who shows himself for what he is and does over at Daddy's reviews, don't be bashful. You could always join us for a bong. Maybe not your style, sorry.

And if the real Daddy should choose to do so, just for Lucky who tried with you,

I will give Daddy a reasonable compensation. How about me giving you 2X whatever verifiably David/Maxim Excorts sends you for the month. But you must post here for real. Tell us what you really think about us. We will reciprocate, of course, with what we think about what you have done.

Can you sleep at night? We can. You seem to need a lot of vacations, time-outs, computer updates, worries about financial death. But please Daddy, don't ever forget your "problem children". We are here and ready to contribute under the right circumstances. :-)

Guest twinklover

Funny. Not high yet, but pleasantly buzzed. :-)

I mean it, Real Daddy, since you're so hard up for funds,

irrespective of what certain bbb's may say, my offer stands. :-)

I'm disappointed that my nostalgic reflection upon the month of March was so confusing and unfulfilling for most of you. :(

Next time, I'll throw in some personal Ralph Woods photos and a bottle of wine in the hopes it will be more entertaining. :D

• Members

Next time, I'll throw in some personal Ralph Woods photos and a bottle of wine in the hopes it will be more entertaining. :D

Now you're talking! smiley-talk012.gif Follow that road and I'll bet you'll be one of the Forum Greats!

I'm disappointed that my nostalgic reflection upon the month of March was so confusing and unfulfilling for most of you. :(

Please don't get discouraged. Personally, I'd give that post high marks for originality, creativity, and cultural insight. I think maybe it's just a matter of finding the right venue. :rolleyes:

24_feb385-cvr.jpg