TotallyOz

Bye Bye Bitch

Ding Dong the Witch is dead (or off air):

From CNN:

Embattled radio talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger announced Tuesday she will not renew her contract that is up at the end of the year, telling CNN's "Larry King Live" she wants to "regain my First Amendment rights."

Schlessinger, 63, has been under fire for using the n-word repeatedly during an on-air conversation with a caller last week.

In announcing her decision "not to do radio anymore" after being in the business for more than 30 years, Schlessinger said, "I want to be able to say what's on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry or some special-interest group deciding this is a time to silence a voice of dissent."

National furor erupted when Schlessinger used the n-word 11 times in five minutes during a call August 10 with an African-American caller who was seeking advice on how to deal with racist comments from her white husband's friends and relatives. The conversation evolved into a discussion on whether it's appropriate to ever use the word, with Schlessinger arguing it's used on HBO and by black comedians.

For more:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/17/doctor.laura.ends.show/index.html#fbid=eaIDsVRzvJf&wom=false

Guest zipperzone

Nothing could make me happier. I absolutely hate the cunt. Every time I think of the millions she has earned with her big mouth I could hurl.

Guest twinklover

Well Lucky I certainly figured it out. Can you imagine any non-self-deprecating homosexual seeking her advice. I know it's all a big joke. But now where will HE turn? ;-)

advocates women withholding sex as a way to make their husbands "grow up."

It's hard for me to imagine anyone who would want to fuck her in the first place.

Guest restless

Just as her ilk scream about "just because they CAN build a mosque doesn't mean they SHOULD," so goes the n-word. Double standards drive me crazy.