Guest FourAces

I Have a Blog

Guest FourAces

As some know I have a blog called OMG NSFW. I'm in the process of updating it with my webmaster over the next few weeks. I know that within this group of forum members there are very successful, intelligent and business savvy guys ... far more so than I am. Therefore, I really would like your feedback.

So if you would take a look let me know what you think about the layout, colors, content and anything you like to see not see or whatever. I can handle any suggestions or criticism and anything you think looks good is helpful too.

Thanks all.

www.omgnsfw.com

^_^

Aces, I like the color. I wish that you had a splash of that maroon or red down the left side.

I liked the size of the photos. They were right in my face and I have a 27 incher (screen that is) so I got the guys up close and personal. I think it looks fantastic. I was not able to click the video link at the top and go anywhere. Is that section completed?

Is the domain name yours? If so, you have gotten a good Alexa ranking for it. May I also ask what blog software you are using? I have a friend redoing his site with a Word Press theme and nibblebit combo.

Guest FourAces

Aces, I like the color. I wish that you had a splash of that maroon or red down the left side.

I liked the size of the photos. They were right in my face and I have a 27 incher (screen that is) so I got the guys up close and personal. I think it looks fantastic. I was not able to click the video link at the top and go anywhere. Is that section completed?

Is the domain name yours? If so, you have gotten a good Alexa ranking for it. May I also ask what blog software you are using? I have a friend redoing his site with a Word Press theme and nibblebit combo.

OZ thanks for taking the time to check it out and give me your thoughts. I never had thought about a splash of red on the other side great idea.

If you are referring to the link on top navigation bar that says Full Length Vids it should be working. Can you let me know what browser you were using?

You are right its a Word Press theme that has been heavily modified. My webmaster creates Word Press themes and we took one of his and he modified it to fit my ideas.

Yes the domain is mine. Also have about 30 other domains almost all gay themed. No clue what to do with them so I just hang on to them at the moment.

Again thanks for your feedback.

Guest twinklover

Aces, the blog looks good and the boys are diverse and interesting. I clicked on some of the links and everything seems to be working. I had to search for the meaning of "NSFW". I had never seen that expression before.

Guest FourAces

I had to search for the meaning of "NSFW". I had never seen that expression before.

Thanks for the feedback I very much do appreciate it :D

Maybe it is just the circles I have run in but NSFW has been pretty common to me for many years.

I hope it is not throwing a lot of people off base, because I took a risk and a hit in stats when I changed to the more unique OMG NSFW from ALL MALE ONLINE ... in fact, I almost want with another domain I own which is ALL MALE MAGAZINE but since 98% of the content is not mine it did not feel right to use that domain.

Guest FourAces

Didn't know that was you. I go to that blog all the time. I'm a fan!

Awww restless you are so sweet I could kiss you <3

disclaimer - I only kiss my blog readers who are between the ages of 18-25 prefer them to be hot looking, nice size pleasure tool, and well the end I will leave for after the kiss :P