Guest FourAces

Age Of Consent

Guest FourAces

The video shares the age of consent in each state. For example Texas is 17 however I would not risk having sex with a 17y/o in the state of Texas. In fact, many of the ages mention are tied to caveats as an example, being within 4 years of a persons age for sex to be legal.

So I would still use 18 as the legal age throughout the US anyway ... but do enjoy the video.

• Members

So I would still use 18 as the legal age throughout the US anyway ... but do enjoy the video.

That is the only legitimage and thus safe course of action for anyone in their right mind. :huh:

Any possible exceptions depend on age difference, position of authority, and remuneration issues and possibly other conditions. Too many if's and maybe's make it a roll of the dice. And the justification defense falls on the defense :unsure: with attorneys, grief, publicity, grief... more grief... :o

In europe you are 99 percent safe as long as they are at least 16.

That is the only legitimage and thus safe course of action for anyone in their right mind. :huh:

Any possible exceptions depend on age difference, position of authority, and remuneration issues and possibly other conditions. Too many if's and maybe's make it a roll of the dice. And the justification defense falls on the defense :unsure: with attorneys, grief, publicity, grief... more grief... :o

• Members

In Spain it's 13 and there is no restriction on how old the other person is.

To be clear, under United Stated Code this does not free US citizens from threat of prosecution for sex with a person under the age of 18, no matter where the act occurs. You can and will be prosecuted if they can make the case. I believe some other countries (eg. United Kingdom) also have similar laws that reach beyond their own borders.

While you may be right BiBottom, any US citizen who has sex with anyone under 18 is nuts. IMHO. There is too great a risk for your entire life and livelihood to be in jeopardy. It is not a smart things to do for anyone traveling. While those who are citizens of other countries make their laws, many countries are starting to prosecute for conduct overseas.

• Members

Well in France the drinking age is 16 and if you end up with a 16 year old in the back room of a gay bar, I doubt anyone is going to complain about it so Uncle Sam won't get involved.

Perhaps. But consider also, that for a knowing unscrupulous type, you open yourself to potential extortion. Not saying it is too likely to happen, only that you are at risk -- not only for money but for a scorned young lover too. :o Ok, maybe that last one is a stretch. :D

I don't like boys too young anyway, so the age of consent is rather irrelevant where I'm concerned. But don't forget, just because the age of consent might be quite young in some places, that doesn't necessarily mean boys that age are going to consent with people several decades older.

Guest zipperzone

To be clear, under United Stated Code this does not free US citizens from threat of prosecution for sex with a person under the age of 18, no matter where the act occurs. You can and will be prosecuted if they can make the case. I believe some other countries (eg. United Kingdom) also have similar laws that reach beyond their own borders.

Canada has similar laws and actively pursues and prosecutes what is called sex tourism. We had a recent case in the news concerning adults going to Bangkok to have sex with underage children. IMHO they are real sickos.

Guest FourAces

I've always been fascinated by Age of Consent laws. And not just for sex but for drinking, driving, voting and so on. They all are so arbitrary. Even here in the states (for legal sex) one is 17 another is 16 and apparently a few are as young as 14 wow. In other countries you see the same one country being 16 another 13 yet another 18. Then of course many countries break down the consent even further based on sexual orientation.

I do not see how a age of consent is determined aside from protecting children from predictors. I have met 18 and even 21 year olds that were so fucked up so immature they should not be allowed to consent to anything much less sex.

Personally I tend to feel its really an individuals level of maturity both physically and mentally that is a true meter for their age of consent. But there is no logical way to police that so I guess that is why we are left with the giant fishbowl of ages around the globe.

• Members

It's all very weird when you consider that 100 years ago people routinely got married when they were 13 or 14 years old.

100 years ago marriage was a survival mechanism. Often parents wanted kids out of the house or kids wanted to escape their parents. Marriage allowed a an independence to the young. There were no hostels or communes or walmarts or grocery stores... People had to work, they had to do for themselves or needed someone to do for them -- bringing home the bacon, making clothes, home medicine and remedies. With it came sex and children. Sometimes they came first. That dictated marriage too. There wasn't much in the way of child care or social services etc. Totally different world.

• Members

The website cam4.com seems to do a good job of keeping guys under 18 from performing live on their webcam, although occasionally someone gets the hook in the middle of their show. Since chat is allowed, many chatters reveal that they are under 18, especially in the foreign countries.

For those unaware, cam4.com is a website where gorgeous guys from throughout the world go to show off their masturbatory skills, and others perform various sexual circus acts with toys and other men. Because the performers are listed in according to most viewers, it is easy to find the hottest guys right there at the top of the page.

Caution: It can be addicting, at least at first. I believe glutes is the one who introduced me to it, so he might know more.

Guest FourAces

The website cam4.com seems to do a good job of keeping guys under 18 from performing live on their webcam, although occasionally someone gets the hook in the middle of their show. Since chat is allowed, many chatters reveal that they are under 18, especially in the foreign countries.

Lucky I think in some cases the underage kids feel its ok cause A- in many countries sex is on their TV and no big deal to them B- They are generally of the age of consent in their home country. I too have been watching a show where the guys were zapped in the middle of it most likely due to age.

What amazes me is that Cam4 does such a good job in general of keeping minors off cam. When one thinks about all the cams that start broadcast every few minutes I don't see how they can keep up.

And yes Cam 4 can be addictive especially a newbies first week or so :P

Guest FourAces

Chatroulette is pretty much the same thing.

Yes and no. I think that is more one on one type of cam plus everybody just bounces in and out. Cam 4 the guys on cam straight or gay usually do not care who is watching or just ignore people but you can still watch. At least from my experience with both :D