Guest FourAces

A Shout Out To Whipped Guy

Guest FourAces

While everybody has been obsessing on the new daddy a important longtime member from the other daddys site joined here today .... WHIPPED GUY.

I really enjoy reading his posts. So welcome Whipped Guy and looking forward to your participation here ^_^

• Members

While everybody has been obsessing on the new daddy a important longtime member from the other daddys site joined here today .... WHIPPED GUY.

I really enjoy reading his posts. So welcome Whipped Guy and looking forward to your participation here ^_^

Are you sure it is the same whipped guy that we all know?

I'll test him: Who did the Yankees play tonight and how many home runs did A-Rod hit?

Guest FourAces

Whipped had been having a lot of trouble signing in. Hope that got resolved

Hey NYTomcat glad to see you here too ^_^ Did he email OZ or TY to explain the problems he is having? Also a suggestion if he is not doing so its best for now if he goes to the main page and signs in then heads over to the forum. The way this site is setup all he needs to do is sign in once and it covers everything.

• Members

Welcome Whipped Guy. Pull up a chair and join in or sit back and watch for a while as suits your fancy.

This thread is the first I have heard of your issues regarding sign in. Please let me or Oz know about your experience so that corrective action can be taken if needed.

Pardon us, but we just went through a forum software upgrade and still have a few bugs to workout between the old and new stuff. We are happy to recieve feedback about the experience and try to use it to make the experience better.

Again, welcome.

Guest NYTomcat

Maybe the Yankees can start winning again, Jeter hitting again, if whipped guy signs in here. It's an omen!!!

Ill make sure to pass the info along so he gets in here. I know he misses the Yank discussions. And your baseball talks too. ^_^

Guest WhippedGuy

Ill make sure to pass the info along so he gets in here. I know he misses the Yank discussions. And your baseball talks too. ^_^

Hey Guys!!!!

Tomcat notified me last evening and I finally got the hang of it this morning...

YES!!! Perhaps I will bring the Yankees a bit of good luck by signing in!!!! Heaven knows they seemed to be totally out of it the past few games!!!! Hopefully they can salvage the final game with Baltimore this afternoon!!!

Gotta run!