Lucky

Scott Pilgrim v. The World

• Members

Throughout the country many sugar daddies are taking their young, over 18, dates to see Scott Pilgrim v. The World. Good luck- it's one of the strangest movies I have ever seen! The bf kept laughing, so we stayed, but I didn't get much of it.

I'll read the reviews later to see what I missed.

http://movies.nytimes.com/2010/08/13/movies/13scott.html?ref=movies

Guest restless

I really want to see it - Michael Cera KILLS me - but it seemed like he's playing George Michael yet again. I don't know if I can take the disappointment. :unsure:

I have zero interest in seeing this movie. I may give it a shot if the BF wants to go. But, I find the older I get the less I understand of the comedy of teenagers. I loved Porky's when I was younger. But, I understood all the jokes and humor. Some of the recent movies that are geared toward a teen audience, I find myself sitting there thinking, "why am I here?"

Guest FourAces

I am not sure if I will see it or not but as OZ mentioned the older I get I have less interest in these kind of mindless teen movies. Usually, I need a little substance in a film for me to want to watch.

But I do think Michael Cera is a cutie :P