Guest FourAces

One Hour With Who?

Guest FourAces

OK we need to break down the barrier of reality for a moment. Now if you could spend one hour with anybody dead or alive who and why that person?

What makes me think of this question is because today marks the first anniversary of the death of my best friend. He has been in my thoughts all day. Obviously, a very sad day for me and those who loved him ... but with that being said I doubt I would want to use that hour with him lol.

I think about family members like my Mother who died a few years ago ... but not certain it would be her either.

Next I think of famous people alive and departed and there are several that would be intriguing to spend that hour with ... though again not certain.

I guess what I'm saying is it doesn't seem like a easy choice for me and I wonder if you all really think about it would it be an easy decision for you?

Guest CharliePS

The person I would choose actually is my best friend, who died almost 14 years ago. I would love to fill him in on all the things that have happened since then, which I'm sure would fascinate him. I used to talk to him every day, and I can't help continuing to do so in my head constantly, but it's frustrating not getting any response.

Without question, it would be my mother. She died about 8 years ago now and while we knew she was dying (Cancer) we did have a great deal of quality time. I asked lots of questions and thought I knew everything. As the years have progressed, I constantly come up with more questions that I would like to know. Plus, I think just seeing her would lift my spirits more than anyone else.

If I had to pick someone famous, I'd pick Elvis. I was in love with his music when I was a kid and grew up not from from him. We went to Memphis when he died. We have been to Graceland numerous times. I still have all his records and newspaper clippings. When I was younger I had an entire room dedicated to him.

Guest Klair

I have three choices:

1. My father. He died 23 years ago.

2. Someone famous, in this case infamous, given only one choice I would spend an hour with Adolf Hitler. I would want to know what would make someone want to do the incredibly terrible things he did.

3. Sexually, it would be an hour with Sal Mineo. To me, he was one of the most incredibly sexy gay guys ever.