Lucky

Facial Cum Shots

• Members

For those of you skilled in the art of posting pictures, please consider the Ralph Woods example, wherein he has a huge glob of cum on his face. I liked that, just as I liked it on Cam4 the other day when a cute twink received such a facial and proudly mugged it for the camera.

Just a suggestion, of course. Others might not like this!

Guest zipperzone

For those of you skilled in the art of posting pictures, please consider the Ralph Woods example, wherein he has a huge glob of cum on his face. I liked that, just as I liked it on Cam4 the other day when a cute twink received such a facial and proudly mugged it for the camera.

I think it's called the "glazed donut" effect.

• Members

Lucky,

I definitely think the mothers of these guys you are egging on (pun intended) would cconsider you a bad influence. :lol:

• Members

Lucky,

I definitely think the mothers of these guys you are egging on (pun intended) would cconsider you a bad influence. :lol:

I think that the mothers would be happy that people are interested in their sons, and, perhaps, they would be proud of the massive amounts of cum their sons can shoot.