Guest lurkerspeaks

Summer is for swimming

• Members

Isn't it interesting that men have to cover up in the first place. What would life be like if we could go to the pool or the beach and just be our naked selves?

Okay, you say, but there are so many guys I don't want to see naked!

Well, then don't look!

But, on the other hand, covering up creates all kinds of fashion opportunities, plus a certain mystique that creates even more sexual tension than if the guy was naked to start with. Those bulges can be quite fun to try to decipher.

Love the pics lurker, keep em coming.

adidas-swimwear-for-men3.jpg

YUMMY!

But, on the other hand, covering up creates all kinds of fashion opportunities, plus a certain mystique that creates even more sexual tension than if the guy was naked to start with. Those bulges can be quite fun to try to decipher.

Lucky, I spend a great deal of time in Thailand and as you know the boys here are on stage in underwear. While I find this very sexy, I also find that I take off more boys who are doormen and fully clothes than I do someone on a stage. I love the intrigue of finding out what they look like under their clothes and slowly undressing them. Once I've seen the goods on stage (and many just hold it out for you to see) nothing is left to the imagination.

• Members

Oz, at Twilight Bar once the mama san kept nagging me to take a boy, even though my needs were satiated. So I told her I wanted the (fully clothed) dishwasher. He was at my side in a minute, naked ten minutes later. It was fun to see what he had to show!

• Members

Love the pics lurker, keep em coming.

YUMMY!

Lucky, I spend a great deal of time in Thailand and as you know the boys here are on stage in underwear. While I find this very sexy, I also find that I take off more boys who are doormen and fully clothes than I do someone on a stage. I love the intrigue of finding out what they look like under their clothes and slowly undressing them. Once I've seen the goods on stage (and many just hold it out for you to see) nothing is left to the imagination.

Agree about the Yummy pics!!!!! :D

Oz, I also went into a Club in Pattaya one night and was leaving alone when I stopped to talk to the handsome clothed doorman I saw on my way in. Shortly after, needless to saw I was not alone for the next few hours, Fantastic time :P