Guest Hoover42

Hoover Tries to Pick Up an Axe Murderer

Guest Hoover42

While stopped at a light on my home from an errand, I looked to one side and spotted a guy who looked like Levi Johnston's twin brother walking down the sidewalk and lugging an overnight bag behind him.

On impulse, I called out and asked if needed a ride. He said, "Yes!" without hesitation, but then paused a second and said, "actually, I'm only going a few blocks. Thanks anyway."

The light changed, and I drove off.

It's very unusual for me to do proposition someone like that, but how could I resist the opportunity to sit next to a Levi Johnston lookalike for a few minutes.

Sigh. He was probably an axe murderer anyway.

Anyone else, act on such impulses and have better luck than I did? ^_^

Guest FourAces

Hoover you took a chance good for you. Most would have just looked and drove off never knowing what might have been. btw did he happen to look like this?

axe_murderer.jpg:P

Guest Hoover42

These days hitchhikers are so rare, the opportunity rarely presents itself.

That's so true.

Back in the early 70's in South Florida, hitchhikers were a common sight.

I can't tell you the last time I saw a true hitchhiker; the guy I saw was just minding his own business before I accosted him ^_^

Guest Hoover42

FourAces! ^_^

Well, sort of.

He was younger and better looking. And he had more hair. And he wasn't wearing plate mail. Oh, and I didn't see an axe, but I think it might have been stored in his Samsonite carry-on luggage.

Otherwise, the picture is pretty close to what I remember.

Guest zipperzone

FourAces! ^_^

Well, sort of.

He was younger and better looking. And he had more hair. And he wasn't wearing plate mail. Oh, and I didn't see an axe, but I think it might have been stored in his Samsonite carry-on luggage.

Well if it's your turn to be slaughtered, better it be by a hunk than a nerd.

• Members

He said, "Yes!" without hesitation, but then paused a second and said, "actually, I'm only going a few blocks. Thanks anyway."

Sigh. He was probably an axe murderer anyway.

Sounds like it occurred to the young gentleman in question that he might wind up in your car trunk wrapped in Visqueen. :D

Sigh. Where's the trust nowadays? :P

Guest FourAces

FourAces! ^_^

Well, sort of.

Well I think I found him now :P

amityville7an.jpg

Guest Hoover42

Sounds like it occurred to the young gentleman in question that he might wind up in your car trunk wrapped in Visqueen. :D

Sigh. Where's the trust nowadays? :P

I mean, really! Just because I was drooling didn't mean I was going to hurt him. Besides, he was bigger than me. I should have been more nervous than he was. ^_^

Guest CharliePS

When I was in college (yes, this going to be an ancient history tale), a gay friend and I were cruising along a rural back road one night, when we encountered a hitchhiker. He was in his 20s, blond, and built. He said that he was on his way home from a construction job, and he was hitchhiking because his wife was away visiting her family and couldn't pick him up. We offered to drive him home to the small town where he lived, and en route, my adventurous friend tried the casual hand on the leg overture, and the guy didn't resist. When we got to his darkened house in a small town, he invited us in for a drink. We expected him to be simply rough trade, but instead he turned out to be wildly interactive, and we had a fabulous threesome in the marriage bed. We tried that road on other nights, but never saw him again.

Guest chuck50

When I was in college (yes, this going to be an ancient history tale), a gay friend and I were cruising along a rural back road one night, when we encountered a hitchhiker. He was in his 20s, blond, and built. He said that he was on his way home from a construction job, and he was hitchhiking because his wife was away visiting her family and couldn't pick him up. We offered to drive him home to the small town where he lived, and en route, my adventurous friend tried the casual hand on the leg overture, and the guy didn't resist. When we got to his darkened house in a small town, he invited us in for a drink. We expected him to be simply rough trade, but instead he turned out to be wildly interactive, and we had a fabulous threesome in the marriage bed. We tried that road on other nights, but never saw him again.

That one was better than an axe murderer. Sounds like a hot time by all HUGS

• Members

Great experience to have had. Great memory to have. YOu say you have 30+ years of these? We may need to provide you with your own memoirs forum for the benefit of all of us who combine voyeurism with an appreciation of history. B)

• Members

What a wonderful experience, Charlie! You should write more about those; I think they would be a great hit here ^_^

I know I'd love to know more! While I've figured out how to pick up guys places like Santa Monica BLVD, I've never gotten anywhere with the 3 or so legitimate hitchhikers I've picked up in my life. Was never nearly brave enough to try hand on leg though!