Guest lurkerspeaks

If you could change ONE thing about yourself.....

Guest lurkerspeaks

I think we all wish we could change one thing about ourself...if you happened upon a genie who could grant you one wish but the wish could only be about changing one thing about yourself, what would it be??

genie_of_the_ring_card-p137073845093288623qiae_400.jpg

Mine would be to have had a lifetime of better eating habits to afford me a more "svelte" figure as I have grown old.

Guest tomcal

Don't genie's grant 3 wishes typically??? LOL

1)Younger, 2)more money, 3)no work schedule so I could spend more time in Brazil and Prague!

Guest restless

I think we all wish we could change one thing about ourself...if you happened upon a genie who could grant you one wish but the wish could only be about changing one thing about yourself, what would it be??

Uh... can I have the genie?

• Members

Don't genie's grant 3 wishes typically??? LOL

1)Younger, 2)more money, 3)no work schedule so I could spend more time in Brazil and Prague!

Thanks, Tom, it is much more difficult to cite one thing, so I'll follow your deviating! ^_^^_^

1) Younger and with my body of previous years, 2) Of course, much much more money 3) Being able to do much more traveling in our world. (I desire to travel around the world from 6-8 months before senility and other health hazzards begin to attack!)

If I could change one thing about myself it would be my eyesight. I am almost blind and I have great difficulty reading especially when it is dark. I need a bright light in a romantic restaurant just to read the menu. Imagine when I bring my Mag Light out of my purse in a cozy dinner setting. It kinda spoils the mood. ;)

Guest zipperzone

The one thing I would change is my handwriting. It looks like a chicken shit while limping across the page.

I would love to have strong clear masculine looking handwriting. Like the type you see in movies when the hero writes a message.

Call me crazy.......

In the movies the writing is almost always really written by women even if it looks like it was written by a man because women have more natural variation in penmanship styles.

So, that "masculine" writing is more often than not a girl writing the way she thinks a man should write.

Guest FourAces

I think it was Diana Vreeland who said, "The only thing I regret about my past is that there's so much of it."

Lookin I watch a offbeat movie very late a few nights ago. I believe it had something to do with the life of photographer Rick Wagner (sp)? Anyway Diana Vreeland was in the movie throughout and was really charming, direct and fun to get to know. I easily can hear her saying such a line now.

Guest zipperzone

In the movies the writing is almost always really written by women even if it looks like it was written by a man because women have more natural variation in penmanship styles.

So, that "masculine" writing is more often than not a girl writing the way she thinks a man should write.

Oh God..... are you telling me I have to have a sex reassignment to get the handwriting I want? Guess I'll just stick to e-mail.