Guest lurkerspeaks

Nude Male Celebrites..

Guest restless

Not sure about the copyright on this one but you can see Princes Caroline's son Prince Pierre changing on a boat by going here.

Damn, how did I forget about that site? Thanks!

Guest lurkerspeaks

I assume you are referring to my avatar.. That is a picture I took on my first visit to Rio.. It is Marco, a sauna boy who visited me in my hotel room. He was asleep and looked so peaceful and sexy laying there, I just had to snap the pic... It has become one of my favorite pics...so sexy and yet so peaceful...hence my avatar.

Guest restless

I assume you are referring to my avatar.. That is a picture I took on my first visit to Rio.. It is Marco, a sauna boy who visited me in my hotel room. He was asleep and looked so peaceful and sexy laying there, I just had to snap the pic... It has become one of my favorite pics...so sexy and yet so peaceful...hence my avatar.

Yeah, sorry - included a non-quote box from you to try to reply. The story behind the pic makes it even better. Don't ever change it!

• Members

lurkerspeaks,

Thanks for starting this thread. I a sucker for nude male celebs. :D

I've had the hots for Brad Pitt ever since his appearance in Thelma & Louise which achieved a pinnacle in Troy where he was just gorgeous in that role. In fact checking for this reply I found out that he was in the TV night time soap Dallas. Had I known I would have watched. ;)

Guest FourAces

Remember the little kid from the movie About a Boy? Well boy he has grown up and has a cute butt :P btw his name is Nicholas Hoult

NicholasHoult006-thumb-500x208-2242.jpg

NicholasHoult010-thumb-500x208-2250.jpg

NicholasHoult011-thumb-500x208-2252.jpg