BiBottomBoy

Gay Priests

An Italian news organization filmed a whole bunch of priests getting in on in the back room of Rome Gay clubs.

One of the priests wears a dog collar before blowing his pick up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1297083/Gay-priest-sex-scandal-undercover-Berlusconi-reporter-films-clerics-gay-clubs.html

My feeling is the Catholic Church should embrace this - since it's the first time I've ever read about priests having sex with adults and, aren't Catholics encouraged to kneel?

Guest restless

Don't get me started on this. Every gay priest should make themselves get "caught" and then let's see where the Church stands.

Guest restless

You know it's not an actual dog collar, right? It's what they're calling the white collar band that priests wear.

Sorry, I'm new here and I don't know whether you're joking or got it wrong.

In any case, maybe they should trade in for actual dog collars.

That's what I get for reading the story too quickly.

It would be awesome if it was an actual dog collar.

You know it's not an actual dog collar, right? It's what they're calling the white collar band that priests wear.

Sorry, I'm new here and I don't know whether you're joking or got it wrong.

In any case, maybe they should trade in for actual dog collars.

Guest restless

Sounds very convenient: erection, ejaculation, and absolution all in one handy stop.

Can glory holes in the confessional be far behind? :unsure:

Holy shit hahahaahahahahha

• Members

An Italian news organization filmed a whole bunch of priests getting in on in the back room of Rome Gay clubs.

One of the priests wears a dog collar before blowing his pick up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1297083/Gay-priest-sex-scandal-undercover-Berlusconi-reporter-films-clerics-gay-clubs.html

I've never been a fan of "outing" people. I realize many think that being religious and gay is hyprocisy, but I don't unless you gay bash from the pulpit. Things of this nature just make it harder for the Catholic Church to come to grips with gay people as a whole. Gays seem to be making much progress in many area's and hopefully the church will someday join in that progress. I know some religions are trying. I'm not Catholic but I know many gay people that are, including a few priests, and know how much they long for the day to be accepted in the church that is so important to their lifes.

Guest restless

I've never been a fan of "outing" people. I realize many think that being religious and gay is hyprocisy, but I don't unless you gay bash from the pulpit. Things of this nature just make it harder for the Catholic Church to come to grips with gay people as a whole. Gays seem to be making much progress in many area's and hopefully the church will someday join in that progress. I know some religions are trying. I'm not Catholic but I know many gay people that are, including a few priests, and know how much they long for the day to be accepted in the church that is so important to their lifes.

Out priests are going to be last on the list of things the Church is going to address. Women have been petitioning to become priests for so long. They'll go apeshit if gay priests are allowed to serve before straight women are.

• Members

So the story of an arrogrant selfserving heirarchy is to be morphed into the tale of lascivious gays secretly infiltrating the Holy See and betraying the Holy Father. That wily old Whore of Babylon hasn't survived 2,000 years for nothing. <_<

Whorebab.jpg

Church Blasts Gay Priests Living 'Double Lives'

Maybe it's just the anti-Catholic Calvinism of my childhood coming out. :rolleyes:

The thing is the church by the very nature of calling homosexuality a mortal sin is gay bashing. So, a priest, as an authority figure in the church is essentially gay bashing just by the fact of being a priest even if he never says anything about it from the pulpit.

So, yeah, they are fair game for being outed.