OneFinger

Ignore Feature??

• Members

I'm not too familiar with the software used in this forum. But, is there an "ignore" feature where I can select NOT to see the posts of selected members?

I belong to several sites and that's a common feature.

Does anyone know if that's available on this site and where to find it?

Yes, I had sent a reply to you yesterday via the Online Question / Answer area. I guess you didn't get it. Can you look in your spam folder to see if there? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, there is an Ignore feature.

Click on your name and a drop down area will appear. Click on the last one called Manage Ignore List. (see attached 1).

Add the name in the box and submit it. (attachment 2).

That is it. I hope this helps.

post-100001-12799390910067_thumb.jpg

post-100001-12799390994654_thumb.jpg

• Members

Yes, I had sent a reply to you yesterday via the Online Question / Answer area. I guess you didn't get it. Can you look in your spam folder to see if there?

Don't ask me why your response was sent to my spam folder. Totally unintentional.

Thanks for the info. Now to start ignoring.... ^_^

Guest FourAces

Don't ask me why your response was sent to my spam folder. Totally unintentional.

Thanks for the info. Now to start ignoring.... ^_^

Just testing this for my pal One Finger :P . I hope its working (sad to say).

Guest tomcal

One Finger, thanks for your question, I never knew about this feature and until very recently would have never thought about using it..but now... :rolleyes:

One Finger, thanks for your question, I never knew about this feature and until very recently would have never thought about using it..but now... :rolleyes:

TomCal, please don't put me on Ignore. I still need your advice on my pending move to Brazil.

Guest tomcal

TomCal, please don't put me on Ignore. I still need your advice on my pending move to Brazil.

Oz..never would I do that! LOL speaking of moving to Brazil, there are two great areas in Porto Alegre, one in town, Moinjos de Vento and one suburban across the river from the city, you need to check them out..If I ever retire or live long enough, I think PA would be my choice, although, it's hard to beat Ipanema beach!

Oz..never would I do that! LOL speaking of moving to Brazil, there are two great areas in Porto Alegre, one in town, Moinjos de Vento and one suburban across the river from the city, you need to check them out..If I ever retire or live long enough, I think PA would be my choice, although, it's hard to beat Ipanema beach!

I am actually thinking of changing my home base from Asia to Porto Alegre based on your recommendations. Having not spent a lot of time there, I need to find at least one boy to keep my attention there. But, I have planned to go visit there in November and if I find an apartment, I think I'll make the leap for a year to test the waters.