Guest Klair

What's your type?

Guest Klair

We all have the types of guys we like and the types we don't. For me it's a twink. I'm not into muscle guys, tattoos, body hair, mustaches, and beards. Give me a smooth boy-next-door type every time. Once in awhile an exception comes along, but for me it's rare and doesn't last very long.

I don't care for body piercings either. I'm the type who only recently felt comfortable with the pierced ears. Some of these guys have pierced eyebrows, nipples, navels, tongues, and other places too. Yuk! I can tolerate the body piercings if there's not too much of it, but I'm not thrilled with guys who are so heavily pierced that if they get anywhere near an industrial magnet they'll probably be pulled in as if they were being pulled into a black hole.

By the way, speaking of black holes, I'm not racially prejudiced either.

I go from everything to Twink to Muscle. I love the Brazilian guys that TomCal posts in the Latin American Forum. I also love Thai boys as most of you figured out. If you saw the 2 types of boys I go for in both places, you would say: What the fuck?

When in USA, I really like the skateboard guys as well as a hot black guy.

So, I've covered my lust for Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and some whites. What did I miss?

I've gotten so used to playing with foreskin that an American guy might be weird to play with these days.

I go from everything to Twink to Muscle. I love the Brazilian guys that TomCal posts in the Latin American Forum. I also love Thai boys as most of you figured out. If you saw the 2 types of boys I go for in both places, you would say: What the fuck?

When in USA, I really like the skateboard guys as well as a hot black guy.

So, I've covered my lust for Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and some whites. What did I miss?

• Members

If I was forced to choose a type I would have to go with the toned Fratboy type.

But I've learned that variety is sometimes the spice of life.

Sometimes a smooth twink with a cute little happy trail, or a muscled stud with hair just in the right places, or the fratboy with a toned six pack, or the skinny guy with a dick so big it looks like a third leg, or a dark man whose skin looks like black silk, or the sexy asian guy with black hair on this head and just above his cock or..... ;)

Guest restless

twink, in-be-twink, mink (mix of man and twink), or twunk (mix of twink and hunk).

recurring theme for me I guess ^_^

Yep, me too. Great terms - I guess I learn something new every day.

Guest FourAces

twink, in-be-twink, mink (mix of man and twink), or twunk (mix of twink and hunk).

recurring theme for me I guess ^_^

We are gonna have to add these terms to the urban dictionary :P

Guest FourAces

As I get older I noticed my type has changed a bit. I have gone from full on twink to more the fratboy type. Ethnic background does not matter much to me ... though I do give bonus points to those hot uncut Latino boys.

Guest tomcal

I agree with all the above posters! :D My "type" has certainly broadened over the years..for me a good face is the most important, if he has a good face I don't care if he's Twink/Frat/Bodybuilder/white/black/Latino, I'am on him!

If I had to pick one of the above only, I would give a slight edge to the Latino Twink...or the White Fratboy...or the Black Bodybuilder! LOL

• Members

I agree with all the above posters! :D My "type" has certainly broadened over the years..for me a good face is the most important, if he has a good face I don't care if he's Twink/Frat/Bodybuilder/white/black/Latino, I'am on him!

If I had to pick one of the above only, I would give a slight edge to the Latino Twink...or the White Fratboy...or the Black Bodybuilder! LOL

What happened to the Brazilian sauna boy???? ^_^

Guest tomcal

What? There are no hairy brazilian sauna boys? ^_^

Hoover, there are very few! I would guess 90% of the sauna guys, as well as the guys at the beach shave their chests! Twink/swimmer/gymnist/bodybuilder types, they all shave it seems! I don't have a preference, but if you look thru the photos I have posted, few are hairy. But most have the stubble on their chests so I know they are naturally hairy.

• Members

If they don't have hair, they won't get my stare!

Yes, I love furry guys and I very much prefer unshaved, stubble is really annoying.

Give me a hairy (or not) masculine alpha male, goatee & tats, short hair, maybe ex-military, rough and ready for some intense play - passion and pain style. BFE awesome. This is point zero perfection but given that, variety is so much fun and true to my handle, I love to explore many cultures and ethnicities. From wonderful experiences, I find I somewhat prefer mixed-races, Asian-Latino is my gold standard right now.

This.

Yes, I love furry guys and I very much prefer unshaved, stubble is really annoying.

Give me a hairy (or not) masculine alpha male, goatee & tats, short hair, maybe ex-military, rough and ready for some intense play - passion and pain style. BFE awesome. This is point zero perfection but given that, variety is so much fun and true to my handle, I love to explore many cultures and ethnicities. From wonderful experiences, I find I somewhat prefer mixed-races, Asian-Latino is my gold standard right now.