TotallyOz

Favorite IPad Apps

I have fallen in love with my IPad. I don't know how I ever lived without one. ^_^ The BF really loves it and the only drawback is that we seem to fight for time with it each day. The battery lasts for about 10 hours and there has not been a day that we didn't deplete the battery. LOL

I am curious what some of you that use the IPhone and IPad, what are your favorite apps?

For me, I love 10 Pin Bowling. I find it addictive. I have yet to beat Firecat's score yet but I am working hard on it. ^_^ Only about 20 points away. ^_^

I also love the Crosswords app. It downloads about 20 crosswords from newspapers around the world every day. I can then work on them in my spare time. I usually only complete one per day, but I love the option of a variety of puzzles and it keeps track of the time it takes you to complete each one.

The Kindle App is a must for those that have the Kindle and books from them. They transfer over pretty automatically and it is great to have all my Kindle books on the IPad.

Anyone have other recommendations?

I have been using Google's apps for a while. I have had Google Voice which I love and use often in USA. I had Google Earth on it but didn't take advantage of it until Firecat today suggested I try it. I did and was able to zoom in on all my family's homes and farms. It was nice to see where I was born and raised and the land my family now has. It even picked up a cow on my Uncle's farm. Pretty amazing IMHO.

Oz,

You should try out the Grindr app.

It's a gay cruising app. If you are looking for a quick anonymous hook up you just turn it on. Then it tells you if there are other guys within a few feet of you who are also looking for a quick anonymous hook up. You can then anonymously text them, or they can anonymously text you and you can do that thing you do.

One of the only funny things Fox News ever did was test Grindr out during a tour of the white house and the pentagon.

During the white house tour 40 or so Grindr users turned up and during the Pentagon tour more than 100 users popped up.

Fox was outraged - I was laughing my ass off.