TownsendPLocke

To The Hoovillian I saw at Tender Greens 2/25-an apology

• Members

You were kind enough/smart enough to remember my name and I could not remember yours.I wish i was better at fessing up when this happens-and I do not know why I don't just say "what is your name/handle again?"but I tend to just try and cover it up.I apologize.

Your companion was VERY cute BTW!

This also made me nostalgic for the fun dinners we used to have at the now closed Numbers.I miss those days.

If you see me out and about again shake me to try and loosen some of my memory cells out of slumber mode.

Guest StuCotts

...Adam Smith and Stu Cotts...

It's been so long since anybody tried making a match for me, even in jest, that this is touching. Let's parse.

I suspect that I'm a few decades past any age that Adam would consider bedworthy.

There's a small matter of polyandry, an awkwardness that will need to be addressed.

The pre-nup looms large. I picture marathon discussions on the nuances of its prose. And prose it will be, Adam. My foot is firmly down: NO VERSE.

All inconveniences swept aside, I'll come to the marriage bed with downcast eye, chaste blush and quivering thigh.

I suspect that I'm a few decades past any age that Adam would consider bedworthy.

Now 50 myself, I don't think I would hesitate until my potential partner had advanced somewhat beyond Ruth Gordon's age in 'Harold and Maude.'

There's a small matter of polyandry, an awkwardness that will need to be addressed.

Ah, that small matter. Doesn't the right (revealing its wish-fulfillment) assure us that, once gay marriage is widely accepted, polyandry not to mention bestiality will swiftly find societal & legal sanction?

The pre-nup looms large. I picture marathon discussions on the nuances of its prose. And prose it will be, Adam. My foot is firmly down: NO VERSE.

Damnation, sir.

Then you will win.

Mays't keep at least

My rolling pin?

All inconveniences swept aside, I'll come to the marriage bed with downcast eye, chaste blush and quivering thigh.

As't only should be. My ravages will be tender & caring.

Yeah, right. :D

• Members

Prenuptial Proposal

I offer nothing

but this that I am

not ease of life

unless resting in a faithful heart

is ease

not luxury

unless knowing that you

are completely, unconditionally loved

is luxurious

Not adventure

unless an opening of souls

with nothing held back

seems adventurous

A home with no walls

not even a roof to keep you in

only windows that you may see

this that I am

a shelter

a welcome mat

a jar of fresh, pure water.

Prenuptial Proposal

I offer nothing

but this that I am

not ease of life

unless resting in a faithful heart

is ease

not luxury

unless knowing that you

are completely, unconditionally loved

is luxurious

Not adventure

unless an opening of souls

with nothing held back

seems adventurous

A home with no walls

not even a roof to keep you in

only windows that you may see

this that I am

a shelter

a welcome mat

a jar of fresh, pure water.

Cute. How does this protect Daddy from me? I am a gold digging hussy! I like all the love bla bla bla. But, what do I get when I put out nightly and then want to retire?

• Members

Cute. How does this protect Daddy from me? I am a gold digging hussy! I like all the love bla bla bla. But, what do I get when I put out nightly and then want to retire?

You could always try a pay as you go arrangement. No Rolex, no sex. ;)

Midnight_Cowboy-738247.jpg