Guest Killertut

Am I a twink O.o

Guest Killertut

I somehow learn the term "

Twink:Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay man (usually white and in his late teens or early twenties) with a slender build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair."
I mean, am I a twink O.o cause this slang sociality confuse me so much >.> I have no ability to grow body hair, I'm in my early year, I'm describe all of that but I just need someone to tell me if I'm a twink or some other categories XD

post-122950-12644610640823_thumb.jpg

post-122950-12644612812278_thumb.jpg

Guest Killertut

Adam Smith is one of the more prolific members here. He is a HUGE fan of twinks...and if i am not mistaken, he is from Boston....

Ohh, you know his link? cause the search never work properly.

Ohh, you know his link? cause the search never work properly.

Clients don't have links on the site. However, you are a twink. There is this real Twink Lover you should contact. His name is Oz. Just use the search on the Forum above to find his name and PM him. ^_^

Yes, you are a twink. Certified. ^_^

Signed Sealed and Delivered. ^_^

Guest Killertut

Clients don't have links on the site. However, you are a twink. There is this real Twink Lover you should contact. His name is Oz. Just use the search on the Forum above to find his name and PM him. ^_^

Signed Sealed and Delivered. ^_^

I don't know if I meet this standard, Seen he been here a long time, I'm assuming he pretty picky on which cutie to talk to XD plus, I'm pretty new at this >.>

Guest Killertut

We love both Virgins and Newbies. No problem! ;)

Just because I'm new, doesn't mean I'm a virgin >.> I just haven't had much anal seem I'm extremely tight XD