TotallyOz

Friday Jan 22 Casual Get to Gather for all Interested

This Friday night, Jan 22nd, we will have a meet up for Go Go boys at MJ's in Silverlake around 9:30 - 10:00 PM. They are supposed to have about 19 dancers there so it should be fun to watch the boys and to meet other guys on the forum.

For those interested, some of us will go to The Flying Leap a few blocks away around 8:00 PM for dinner. It is a gay own restaurant with reasonable prices. If you want to meet up, let us know so we can make reservations as they often fill up on Fridays. We need a head count so either post here or PM me to let me know you are going and how many.

I hope some of you are able to make the evening and look forward to meeting some of you!

I will be at MJ's but probably can't make it to dinner. (If it is still raining hard on Friday, then I won't be driving up. SoCal drivers are awful in the rain.)

Unless you want to see female dancers too, don't bother going to MJ's before 9:45pm on Friday. They have started a new show called "Peep Show" from 8 - 10pm on Fridays and they charge $5 entry. They have singing and dancing on stage with mostly women and a couple of drag performers. They are actually really good, but not what I go to MJs for. I have to give them credit for trying to change it up to get people to go in early on Fridays, but now that I've seen it once, I doubt I will go back to MJs early on Friday until this goes out of their system. But at 10 they had their usual 15 - 18 hotties dancing.

• Members

Oh Fudge=I forgot about the Crapshow err Peepshow on Friday nights now.I went on 1/1 and was less than thrilled=as Expat mentioned this has pushed the regular dancers back to well past 10 PM.

So we eat slow? Or move this to Saturday night?

One of the benefits of getting there a little early(for dinner) Is that parking is a bear after 8 or so in that neighborhood.

Friday is still better for dancers at MJs than Saturday. You just have to wait until 10PM on Friday. On Saturday, they have country line dancing until about 9:30 and then they only have 4 or 5 dancers on Saturday compared to the 15 -18 on Friday night.

Hope you had fun. I couldn't make it. Just as I was about to drive up for my 71 mile journey to MJ's it started pouring pouring down rain and I didn't want to fight the LA I-5 traffic in that. I'm sure it was a good time. I'll be there Tuesday night.

• Members

Hope you had fun. I couldn't make it. Just as I was about to drive up for my 71 mile journey to MJ's it started pouring pouring down rain and I didn't want to fight the LA I-5 traffic in that. I'm sure it was a good time. I'll be there Tuesday night.

Shame you could not join us-clear as a bell in LA after 6

It was great getting together with TotallyOz once again-always a pleasure.

The boys at MJ's were scrumptious-and very appreciative of the tips Oz,Hussy,and I were giving them