Guest lurkerspeaks

Mark the dates on your calendars

Guest lurkerspeaks

I know it is a little early, but I wanted to let everyone know that the new year's Phoenix Hoo-MER Pride get together will be the weekend of April 17-18. This will be the third year I have hosted the weekend celebration for fellow posters. If any of you fellow posters have the time/ability to come visit that weekend, it should be a fun time. Not only is it our gay pride weekend with a parade and two day festival, but we also have several strip clubs to see the local sites as well. Two are totally nude and one that is g-string/undies..Plus many of the bars have strippers on various nites as well.

In the past two years, we have gotten together for trips to Dicks Cabaret, gone to the parade and festival.. had a saturday nite dinner complete with the company of a couple of local working boys for eye candy, and Sunday brunch. It is always good to meet up with people with whom we share common interests and talk about our experiences..

If you want to learn more about Phoenix Pride, check out www.phoenixpride.org And if you have any questions for me, feel free to post them here or drop me an email..

Hope to hear from you guys and soon and look forward to meeting more of you..

Lurker..